Page 1 of 3
i knew it!!
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I wonder how much of it was true? If any.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

wooooow

Did he really get anybodies money?
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 6, 2009,
**** that guy, I know a guy who has been to programs like that, twice, and its not a ****ing joke or something that anyone should take advantage of to solicit money over the internet.
There had to be a percentage of truth in the original thread. He had the diploma and hadn't posted from the day he said they took him away. I'm curious to know how much was real and how much was fake.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I don't know, there are some good ones.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
WHAT? When the original post came out, i really felt for him. That is beyond teegman level dedication. Damn.
that was an amazing troll. He really needs some kind of award... I think everyone suspected him somewhat, but since there really are kids abused in those camps, no one got too serious about his situation.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by Mockstairwell
There had to be a percentage of truth in the original thread. He had the diploma and hadn't posted from the day he said they took him away. I'm curious to know how much was real and how much was fake.

Real? None. Fake? All.

The lengths people will go to to rip people off...
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
**** that guy, I know a guy who has been to programs like that, twice, and its not a ****ing joke or something that anyone should take advantage of to solicit money over the internet.

Yeah, I believe myself that those camps are pretty horrible, but I wonder how much is true as to what TS said that he went through?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Did people actually send him money?

Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Sep 6, 2009,
Holy ****
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I caught on when I went to his states site and typed in "missing teen Christopher Clark" and nothing happened to come up. If his parents were that mental they would have the police all over him. Also, if he really did go the first time he deserved it for being a con-man.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Yeah, I believe myself that those camps are pretty horrible, but I wonder how much is true as to what TS said that he went through?

I don't believe a word of it. A google search could tell you everything that he said, and I wouldn't put it past a lot of people (assholes) to put a plan in the works for 10 months like that.
I freaked myself out thinking, what if he just wanted to break into Pittraks houses? Rape and pillage their women?
Called it from the beginning.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I say we send **** to his address.

Ass loads of physical spam! YES! Who has it?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
This is why I don't get in on that whole "omgz sum1 on teh internetz is in trubble" thing.
He's earned his spot in UG histroy along with Grundy0 though I guess.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
I don't believe a word of it. A google search could tell you everything that he said, and I wouldn't put it past a lot of people (assholes) to put a plan in the works for 10 months like that.

Yeah, probably. But damn, what dedication to go through making a fake certificate and what not...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by consecutive e
This is why I don't get in that whole "omgz sum1 on teh internetz is in trubble".
He's earned his spot in UG histroy along with Grundy0 though I guess.

who was also a big fake.

I don't get involved in people's "tragic" stories in the Pit, because seriously, anyone who wastes their time in the Pit has no real tragedies going on.
Best.

Troll.

Ever.

Still, we mustn't forget that such places exist, and there are many a young person in need of help.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
In all honesty though, if you didn't think something was up when he mentioned being sent money....
RIP Tom Searle.
I am amazed. His account was inactive during the entire time he was supposedly at the program.

He didn't really troll. Trolls are supposed to cause anger. He is just a really good manipulator.
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
Real? None. Fake? All.

The lengths people will go to to rip people off...

He had the picture of his diploma though. I guess you could forge it but I find it hard to believe that a teenager could create a plan like that that took months of planning and had no assurance of getting a lot of money.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I don't see how so many fell for his story
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by CoreysMonster
who was also a big fake.

I don't get involved in people's "tragic" stories in the Pit, because seriously, anyone who wastes their time in the Pit has no real tragedies going on.

That's what I meant..
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Page 1 of 3