Page 1 of 3
What are some things you believe should be legal or illegal ?

Marijuana and gay marriage ought to be legal. I haven't given much thought to other issues yet.

Thoughts ?
Cigarettes = Illegal

Marijuana = Legal

I do neither, but from what I've both heard and read, that would make so much more sense.
How do you guys feel about piracy? Legal or Illegal?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
murder= legal
rape=legal
arson=legal
rape=legal
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Cigarettes = Illegal

Marijuana = Legal

I do neither, but from what I've both heard and read, that would make so much more sense.

Cigarettes will never be illegal. America was founded on tobacco.

Marijuana will be legal. Give it two-three years. And it'll be enforced like alcohol, probably 21 to buy them in stores.
Quote by Rising
What are some things you believe should be legal or illegal ?

Marijuana and gay marriage ought to be legal. I haven't given much thought to other issues yet.

Thoughts ?

+1
I hate when people say you are gay for supporting gay marriage. God i hate republicans in this country. (USA)
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Guns in school should stay illegal. I've heard in some states that teachers could have an "emergency" pistol in their desks.
Quote by potcorn56
murder= legal
rape=legal
arson=legal
rape=legal

kicking puppies=illegal

The list is complete.
Quote by MrSandMan

Illegal.

People and companies spend a lot of time and money creating a new piece of music, a video game, or a movie. Shouldn't they be entitled to payment for their efforts?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Marijuana should be legal, gay marriage should be legal in the sense that you can get a license between two men/women,
but it should be called something else.
Like butt buddies.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Alchohol = illegal (because its bad)
Cigs= illegal (can kill you)
Weed= legal/ illegal(makes you feel good, help pain, less dangerous, but can make you crazy)
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by MrSandMan

Legal.

My Galleon is just itchin' to get back on them seven seas.
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Illegal.

People and companies spend a lot of time and money creating a new piece of music, a video game, or a movie. Shouldn't they be entitled to payment for their efforts?

This.

Really people. If you spent months, and hundreds to thousands of dollars making something, wouldn't you want a little payment for it?
Quote by joshua122593
Guns in school should stay illegal. I've heard in some states that teachers could have an "emergency" pistol in their desks.

its the "you tattle you die" policy in texas
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
if the dog is annoying, or pooping on your lawn, we should follow the eye for an eye law. i should therefore be able to poop on your dog.
Quote by herby190
kicking puppies=illegal

Aren't you kerpal

Stop complaining.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Barking dogs and the use of loud equipment before 7AM (lawnmower, chainsaw, whatever) = illegal
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by MrSandMan

ARGH! Legal!

...kidding. F*ck pirates.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
dude, does it matter what is legal/illegal?
People aren't going to stop because of some stupid ****ing law, if anything it will almost challenge them to commit whatever crime it is,
but seriously,
airsoft should be legal for all ages
Quote by joshua122593

Compton anyone?
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Marijuana will be legal. Give it two-three years. And it'll be enforced like alcohol, probably 21 to buy them in stores.

It should be legal, and as a fellow Californian, I can see why you'd think that, but really, it won't be, at least not in most of the US. A lot of people, particularly in the south and midwest, are flat out hostile to the idea of legal weed. And its almost legal here. I saw a show about this once. In Oakland (maybe the rest of the state, I forget) you can have up to 6 plants, and medical marijuana cards are too easy to get. Which is too bad really, because it delegitimizes it as a treatment for people who it could actually help.

I don't know if this is true, but I've heard about some plan to put a tax on snack foods. I think they should do this, and simultaneously legalize marijuana and tax the hell out of it. Pot usage will skyrocket, and with the ensuing munchies, our state's budget crisis=solved

As for other stuff, I think guns should stay legal, and that our current gun control laws should be neither strengthened nor loosened. cigarettes should stay legal, gay marriage should be legal. A good rule of thumb with me is maximum individual liberties. I'm basically a (very) moderate libertarian/old school conservative (as in, the way the Republican party was before it was taken over by fundies and other nuts).
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Cigarettes = Illegal

Marijuana = Legal

Either both should be legal or illegal. The issue isn't what's more dangerous, it's whether people should be allowed to do dangerous things to themselves. I say yes, they should. I'm usually a big government kind of guy, but as far as substance goes I'm kind of a libertarian. I don't think you should be able to go to the corner store and buy a bottle of morphine like back in the day, but I do think drug laws should be a lot more lax. I also consider banning cigarettes to fly in the face of freedom, no matter how many boners it gives to non-smokers. Public smoking bans, fine, that's totally acceptable (except I do think there should still be some bars that allow it). But Outright banning them is way over the line.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
every thread really does turn into a marijuana legalization discussion

On topic; under cover cops should also be illegal.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by Daftendire
every thread really does turn into a marijuana legalization discussion

On topic; under cover cops should also be illegal.

Why?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Goldenfire88
+1
I hate when people say you are gay for supporting gay marriage. God i hate republicans in this country. (USA)

/stupid comment of the day!!! congrats
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Sep 7, 2009,
things that hurt/kill yourself - legal
things that hurt/kill other people - illegal

its as simple as that.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Oh, thought of another...

Hitchhiking should be legal... it hasn't been made too clear to me why this is illegal

And sleeping in your car should also be legal... I mean... what the **** ? So if I don't have the money to own a house/apartment/condo and haven't made the hotel bookings ahead of time -- I will be brought ''downtown'' ?
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Illegal.

Piracy will always exist, and im glad
Quote by sneyob
Marijuana should be legal, gay marriage should be legal in the sense that you can get a license between two men/women,
but it should be called something else.
Like butt buddies.

+1
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by vinnie-watt5
Alchohol = illegal (because its bad)
Cigs= illegal (can kill you)
Weed= legal/ illegal(makes you feel good, help pain, less dangerous, but can make you crazy)

one joint is as bad for the lungs as 5 cigs.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Page 1 of 3