OK so I was never really wild about multi effects I always wanted regular pedals however I moved to TX living on a 3rd floor Apt and playing for my church about every other week and I'm completly sick of setting up and lugging around my pedal everytime to play or practice.

So I think I'm gonna get a multi effect pedal also because I do not have all the effects I want and rather than sink 200 dollars into more single pedals I figured I'd get one and be done.

So what is one of the best pedals for the money? I have a friend that swears by his Boss GT=8 and I found one used for 250 but I've never been to wild about buying used but I am also somewhat on a budget so I i need to so be it.

So any thoughts on what to get?
Boss don't break, for the most part. Don't worry about buying it used. Built like a tank.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
buy it now

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

The GT-8 is a decent unit and $200 is a fair price. I didn't like the distortion or the wah on the GT-8... The GNX4 is a great unit if you want an onboard 8 track recorder, looper, MP3 BT player, and drum machine.

One drawback of the GT-8 is that you need to use MIDI to configure it from a computer. And the software is pretty crude. I'd rather have an XT Live unless you plan to use the 4CM for hookup.