Positive ID: Ugly...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
looks like a silvertone or a chicago brand.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by miketheslut
looks like a silvertone or a chicago brand.

Yea!

That or a Fender Jaguar/Mustang with some mods (like this weird Soapbar-ish pickups)

Or a knockoff of one.
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
ah...perhaps
Quote by ChordMonger
maybe a Teisco?
~b
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
I found a pic of Teisco DelRey from the 60's that looked exactly like that, except the finish was a 3-tone sunburst, so I'm gonna say that/
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Thanks folks... I keep hearing Teisco, but I haven't found any that look like this particular model. Maybe it'll remain a mystery? Got it at a pawnshop yesterday, the first fret buzzes and I can't seem to adjust it out. But to be quite honest...the pickups still work and sound dreamy. I've been playing it capo'ed at the first fret and it's kind-of badass.
guitar in your face!!
I'd say that these guys have it with Teisco. I think they did pickguards with that detail.

E:
First fret buzz might mean that the nut is too short.
E2: But I don't actually know anything.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd say that these guys have it with Teisco. I think they did pickguards with that detail.

E:
First fret buzz might mean that the nut is too short.
E2: But I don't actually know anything.

Hahaha, I'd say maybe the nut is filed too deep...