I'm looking for a pedal that would make my lead tone stand out a bit from everything, can I get some help? I'm not sure if i'm looking for an overdrive, distortion, fuzz, eq, or what, so suggest any i guess

My budget is around $80, but feel free to suggest a little higher (within reason) cause i can go used, and guitar center has a lot of sales.

I play pop-punk, rock, and a little metal, but i'm just lookin for one for pop punk. I want something that isn't your generic pop-punk sound, but is still something you could see being in a pop-punk band
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
What do you mean by- stand out more?

More volume?
More gain?
Tighter sound?
More saturation?
Better shaped sound?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I'd say more saturation and a better and/or tighter sound
Quote by JDD331

B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
the Cool Cat Overdrives (overdrive and transparent overdrive) are really good for the price.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
For the B52? Maybe a TS7/TS9/TS808 Tubescreamer or some sort of OD, the mid boost on the Tubescreamer will help you stand out. Maybe an MXR 10 Band EQ if that's not what you're after.
Quote by Darkflame
if you want more saturation, you can put some booster like an ehx lpb2 before your gain source, and boost it to the max, and you'll have a huge saturation

I'd prefer it to be available at samash or guitar center, and they don't have that, but they have the LPB-1 with positive reviews, is that any good? I'll still see if I can find the LPB-2 elsewhere, how much do they go for? Is that what boosters do, add saturation?

I'll probably try out all the pedals that everyone is suggesting, but I'd only get a 10 band eq if it's really cheap. I think 10 bands of eq would do more harm then good if it's handled by me :P
Quote by JDD331

B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
a mid boost might help.

also, since you said you dotn want a generic pop punk sound, ive been doing something recently that really makes you stand out.

add triplets, little licks, and metal riffing styles into the songs, it makes them alot better and more fun to play.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Maybe the 10 band wouldn't quite be for you, although you could learn how to use it effectively. I did, and I've since upgraded to a 31, for a grand total of 41 bands of EQ, used in different spots in my chain.

At any rate, MXR ALSO makes a 6-band eq, perfect for boosting lead tones, as it focuses HEAVILY on the midrange. If a tubescreamer doesn't sound like what you want, give that a shot.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
I might be able to get both the EHX LPB-1 and the MXR 6 band eq.
Guitar Center also has a USED IBANEZ TS9DX for $80, how does this compare to the others?
Quote by JDD331

B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
For $80, that TS9DX is a good deal if you like tubescreamers! The regular TS9's go for about $140, where the TS808's go for about $180, at least up here in Canada.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator