Hey guys. I just entered my dormitory building as saw a baby frog on the floor. I thought it would die of starvation soon, so I gathered courage (I'm afraid of frogs) and cornered it, picked it up and put it in the grass outside. That's pretty much it. Do you do something like that or have you ever done it? No pics, sorry.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

I tried to save the albino squirrel from a hawk
the hawk got him though...

I'll post pics of the squirrel (before death) if I remember to in the morning
(and if this thread isn't b5)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by soulflyV

Lame.

Lame indeed.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
The thread title built this up to be something incredible. That was completely anticlimactic.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
One time I caught a frog and cooked it over a fire and ate it.

I felt bad for killing the poor thing after though.
When I first read it, I thought it said he saw a random baby lying on the floor.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
When I first read it, I thought it said he saw a random baby lying on the floor.
See, that would've been much less anticlimactic.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Saved a dog that ran out of the woods headed towards a street, but thats it.
Goodness gracious me!
I once took a frog to a movie. I found it outside and I stole my friend's half-full water bottle and put the frog in it. Then I snuck that into the movie theater. Me and the frog chilled and watched the movie, and once it was over, I took him to a nearby park and let him out in a creek.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I once took a frog to a movie. I found it outside and I stole my friend's half-full water bottle and put the frog in it. Then I snuck that into the movie theater. Me and the frog chilled and watched the movie, and once it was over, I took him to a nearby park and let him out in a creek.

Awww
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by leephan
I'm sorry, but how can anyone be afraid of frogs?
*frog pic*

umm me!
Quote by Shelflife
Hey guys. I just entered my dormitory building as saw a baby frog on the floor. I thought it would die of starvation soon, so I gathered courage (I'm afraid of frogs) and cornered it, picked it up and put it in the grass outside. That's pretty much it. Do you do something like that or have you ever done it? No pics, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPmDybrqFA
This thread was...

Actually rather anti-climactic. I'm not even going to put a 'haha' thing here because I'm genuinely surprised at myself for having this kind of reaction..

Well played, I think...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me

Oh hai there!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I lol'd.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by Ferrets!
The thread title built this up to be something incredible. That was completely anticlimactic.

Agreed
That was one of the most anticlimactic things I have read in a long while.

Moths and Spiders are some of my favorite animals so I prefer to put them outside, rather than kill them.
I once saved a small frog from getting run over, and put it by the canal near where I live.

Due to a bin lid which is now full of water, frogs now live in my garden.

one time a huge moth flew into my room, its body was the size of my thumb- I **** you not.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Sep 7, 2009,
Australia is now officially not your friend.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Make a parachute, drop it from a tall building, and see if it survives.

Film it for potential schoolproject on aerodynamics and wind resistance.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
This thread had the most ridiculously melodramatic title ever.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

What happened to the frog who stopped in the middle of the road?
He got toad

Best joke ever.

So are you still scared of frogs TS or did you over come your fear? good work anyway, I'm glad you didn't scream at it until it died or something.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible