Do you have any classes/events/social groups in which you are the only of your kind?

Page 1 of 3
Everyone else is a female in my pysch class (which is awkward as hell), but there'a also the alleviating pressure of not being compared (I think) to anyone else, which allows me to be myself (I think).

SO, are they any instances in YOUR life in which you are the only one of your kind (using generally-defined social norms)? (Like being the only old guy in a band of 16-year olds?)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Sep 7, 2009,
I'm the only guy in my Art class, but that's cool because most of my friends are chicks, and most of them are in my class.

You know what? Fuck the friendzone!
Last edited by SonOfSanguinus at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'm the only physics in my Mexican honors class.

I'm the class physics in my Mexican honors only
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'm the only physics in my Mexican honors class.

I'm the only class in my Mexican Physics
Honor the class in physics my Mexican only I'm.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I'm the only chick in an otherwise male band, and I'm also the youngest by 2 years. And I'm the youngest in the school stage band. I'm the only bassist in my large-ish social circle, and one of 3 in the school. I'm definitely the only person in my school who plays Guitar, Bass, Double Bass, Drums/Percussion, Keys AND Saxophone I don't know anyone else who plays that combination of instruments Haha..I'm the only non-straight person from my circle of friends who's come out...I know some other bi chick but she hangs out someplace else, with my crazy ex...

EDIT: Oh snap, I combo-broke..oops.

My Mexican honours only physics class the I'm
Last edited by Rock_Rebel at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by DeadWhisper
the only class I'm in is Mexican Physics

OH, I've been to that class, the only rule is things never go up, only down.

Unless you're crossing the border, of course.

Quote by Le_Bunny
In my business studies class I was the only girl in a class of about 20 boys.

Guess who came first.

Also, I'm holding my laugh until you tell me if this was meant to be dirty or not.
(HINT: it will be funnier if you didn't)
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Last edited by 12epi345 at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by 12epi345
OH, I've been to that class, the only rule is things never go up, only down.

Unless you're crossing the border, of course.

you must have missed the class where they showed us how to get whales into outer space...
Quote by Le_Bunny
In my business studies class I was the only girl in a class of about 20 boys.

Guess who came first.
A Woman... studying Business?!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!

Next thing you know they'll be driving cars, having freedom of speech, the ability to vote, and god forbid allowed to leave their cages!
Quote by DeadWhisper
you must have missed the class where they showed us how to get whales into outer space...

Well, I'll admit, I did sleep through most of it.
But that's only because I was trying to be authentic by partaking in siestas, and such.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
i'm the only one of my friends who is musically diverse. it really sucks sometimes, but i think i'd get annoyed by people who are more music buff-y than me.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
i'm the only one of my friends who is musically diverse. it really sucks sometimes, but i think i'd get annoyed by people who are more music buff-y than me.

Don't flatter yourself. Your music taste is way more common than you're perceiving it to be,
I am the only person aware of all the bull**** going around! I am the only person in a sea of sheeple who UNDERSTANDS everything, does NO ONE ELSE have their eyes open!?

That is what this thread will probably devolve into, though probably a slightly different way of putting it than I had, and all the metal***s (myself included) will complain about how no one "gets" their music (lulz).

But hopefully none of that happens and we just have a funny and enjoyable thread (for once).

for me, it would probably be that I am the only nerd/basement dweller//b/tard in my group of friends, but I hide it :P
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by Adrunselden
I am the only person in a sea of sheeple

are these some sort of sheep like people

somewhat like crab people?
I'm the only person out of my circle of friends who listens to metal and music that isn't in the charts...which is a tad annoying. And then there are like 5 metalheads in my entire school...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

??

anybody find that his head frontal is actually quite attractive? hmmmm...

reminds me of a friendly mutated eccentric scientist in a post-zombie urban city.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Frank Fury
I'm the only stupid guy in an honors science class.

at least you're not the Mexican guy...

sorry
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I'm the only one alive in my nazi hunting group.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What the fuck happened to you becoming a hermit?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm the only metalhead/jock/tech geek at my school ..
Metalhead, captain of the football team, and senior Tech Crew Leader.
I don't know if that's cool .. or if that's obscenely lame.
I'm the only guy in my social group who has a mutant healing factor.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by KlassikMetal666
A Woman... studying Business?!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!

Next thing you know they'll be driving cars, having freedom of speech, the ability to vote, and god forbid allowed to leave their cages!

meh, in my school, the business school, my campus is spilt into 5 schools, has tons of girls n very very little boys. i think the ratio's there like 10:1...lucky guys huh (:

and the engine school's ratio's 10:1, the opposite way...unlucky.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Quote by Ed Hunter
What the fuck happened to you becoming a hermit?

I forgot about it.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Page 1 of 3