For example, I used to be a social skills tutor to Matt Heafy.

Post your contributions here.
Of course you were... and I'm Santa Claus
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
ITT: TS made thread to boast something that everyone doubts.

Including me

Oh, and Dimebag.
The playground of the world
I call bs.

I've got relatively famous friends, yes. A few people on UG know who, but I prefer to keep mine and their dignity intact, thank you.
Quote by Le_Bunny

Thread topic is way too specific to cater to any responses but your own, TS.

Very much this. TS, blog it
The playground of the world
I haven't met anyone famous before or after they became famous, but Danny Dyer is actually a friend of a friend of a friend of mine.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I played Russian Roulette with Kurt Cobain...

I take it he lost, then.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
one of my buddie's dad wrote the score for Grease.... yeah no joke
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Quote by mcfreaki
I take it he lost, then.

With a shotgun, it's kinda hard to win.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
I am friends with, starting with the most famous:

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I've talked to Dan Deacon and No Age before, how is the guy from Trivium that much of a big deal? Everyone starts somewhere, hell you could be talking to me right now and in five years, you'll be like, "****, that guy totally posted here."

dan deacon is so ****ing cool.
met a guy a couple nights ago, at a party my parents hosted, who played drums on the first primal scream album
Quote by Aidy Damage
I call bs.

I've got relatively famous friends, yes. A few people on UG know who, but I prefer to keep mine and their dignity intact, thank you.

Why did you post this?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by soulflyV
Who the hell are they?

GOTHS.

Respectively: Angelspit, AOD, Lucidstatic, Cedigest.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Because I happen to know famous people. It's the same as saying 'yes'. Okay- I know half of Queenadreena/Daisy Chainsaw, David from Rachel Stamp and Die So Fluid personally. They are all lovely, lovely people. InMe are also acquaintences, meaning we hang out occasionally when our paths cross.

I also know me.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Because I happen to know famous people. It's the same as saying 'yes'. Okay- I know half of Queenadreena/Daisy Chainsaw, David from Rachel Stamp and Die So Fluid personally. They are all lovely, lovely people. InMe are also acquaintences, meaning we hang out occasionally when our paths cross.

I also know me.

Get D Macca and the crew down to the Camden gig if possible. I wanna talk Warwick with Greg
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Daisy Chainsaw ftw

The morning after I met my London friends, I woke up on a sofa thinking 'where the Hell am I?' and then Crispin walked in and told me to help myself to tea! I was like 'okay, this isn't funny... time to wake up'... and alas, I had indeed crashed out on hi sofa the night before!
Used to catch the train with the members of Short Stack. Even before they thought they were musicians they were bad people.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Used to catch the train with the members of Short Stack. Even before they thought they were musicians they were bad people.

Dude, I hate their music so much. Please elaborate.
Quote by Zed45
Dude, I hate their music so much. Please elaborate.

Well on the way to school they would catch the same train to a school a few stations up. More often then not I'd sit across from them and they were just a bunch of rude, arrogant guys. They seemed to be bitchy 13 year old girls stuck in teenage boys bodies.

They offered me free demo CDs a couple of times, but I refused as I couldn't get passed their bad personalities and all.

Then one day I turn on TV and there they are, flamboyant, metrosexual Short Stack exactly as I remember them...cept now they are holding instruments.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
amy lee is a pretty good friend of mine

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i went to the same skool as the vines
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!