View poll results: What should I do?
Go for it dude she's into you!
2 10%
Dude its ****in hopeless, **** it move on
7 35%
Unclear but still go for it!
11 55%
Voters: 20.
Alright so theres this girl ive liked for a year now. And well beggining of the year last year i asked her out and got rejected but i also never talked to her before. But now well I changed a lot physically (went from 165 to 120 and have a good body now if i do say so myself )We talked as frieds for a while like id tect her one day we talk that day then dont talk for months. then she texts me same thing watever, but now its different like she texted me and now we have been texting for a couple weeks straight maybe a month!? and shes starting to really open up to me now and talk way more to me and tell me alot more stuff. But like everything alot of things in life, it was too good to be true she has a bf. But they fight alot i have given her advice on like how to stay together with him and what not. before even when she had a bf she use to take compliments from me always say thank you or whatever but now when i give her compliments she doesnt react. she either ignores it or denies it. Is this a bad sign? She reacts to compliments on her personality now but not anything on her looks now, she aslo compliments me i either ignore it or say thank u. So im in a sorta rough situation, im defianlty gonna try and ask her out when her and her bf break up which cant be too long(theyre long distance and that guys known for bein a playa) So its summer so i havent talked to her in perosn first day of school is tuesday and i plan on talking to her which will also probably make a big difference. So idk so far do you think these signs are good or bad? Sorry for long post
Guitars
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine white
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
paragraphs aren't just for homosexuals any more you know...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by GezzyDiversion
relationship thread.

too long for it and this one has a poll!
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
You've become her friend.
In other words, there's a low chance of pussy in your immediate future.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
too long for it and this one has a poll!

have you seen how long the posts get in there?

and the poll is useless anyway if you get people giving you actual answers.
People can just pick a random poll option (like me).
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

I was in this position once... it was a thursday...

Anyway, don't try and move it on. let her do what she wants to do and so on and so forth. If she's interested, she'll come for you and you just swing back and take it. If not, move on.

Or, when she's maybe very drunk, just say that you like her and she's more likely to talk to you about it when inebriated.

One last thing: Relationship thread.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
lol sounds like she has already made you her emotional tampon.

Have fun with being in the friendzone.

oh and Relationship Thread -->here
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
**** u guys, you probably didnt even read the ****in post. how the **** do you know shes no interested i havent seen her in 3 ****in months b4 i didndt talk to her and now im gonna so wats up with all the FZ **** anyway? I dont think so. Read the ****in post or **** off
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
**** u guys, you probably didnt even read the ****in post. how the **** do you know shes no interested i havent seen her in 3 ****in months b4 i didndt talk to her and now im gonna so wats up with all the FZ **** anyway? I dont think so. Read the ****in post or **** off

cool story bro

moral of the story: don't ask relationship outside of the relationship thread
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by DarkStarzInc.

No, we read it.
Don't get all pissy when you can't get the answer that you wanted.
Quote by Forkman
I didn't read the post, but sounds like friendzone.

**** u
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
TS, when I first read your second post, I thought it was somebody making fun of you. In reality, it was in fact just you making fun of yourself. Well done, sir.

And you went from 165 lbs to a brawny 120? What is your secret? Russian prison camps and bottles of morning-after pills? How do you manage to keep your ribs from breaking when you bump into your Elliptical machine?

It's just a girl. You'll get laid sooner or later, so stop putting that pussy on a pedestal.
lern2paragraph/grammar

on topic: It depends if she's of the mindset that good relationships come from strong friendships. If not, you've been friendzoned, and if you ask her out, she will reject you and things will become awkward and ruin your friendship and you will die alone in horrible poverty blah blah blah...
Quote by DarkStarzInc.

I actually fought my way through your tl;dr.

To sum up my answer:

Friendzone'd.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by maroon5mustdie
TS, when I first read your second post, I thought it was somebody making fun of you. In reality, it was in fact just you making fun of yourself. Well done, sir.

And you went from 165 lbs to a brawny 120? What is your secret? Russian prison camps and bottles of morning-after pills? How do you manage to keep your ribs from breaking when you bump into your Elliptical machine?

It's just a girl. You'll get laid sooner or later, so stop putting that pussy on a pedestal.

Dude you dont even know how tall i am, i was obese
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
**** u

If you can't handle our responses, don't bother asking us.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
I just read the first sentence. If you like her so much, just ask her out. You shouldn't even think about it
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Stentroll
If you can't handle our responses, don't bother asking us.

Dude for real what the **** am i doing asking somethin like this in a guitar forum? ha ha my fault whatever didnt mean to get pissy ppl just some dumb answers. Thread deleted!
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Yep, friend zone. Take a chance and tell her how you feel, but the likelyhood is it will ruin your friendship. Such is the life of a frustrated teen.
unfortunately u have been placed in the FZ

you can still give it a try, but do it whilst drunk and the pretend u didnt mean it if it falls through

if you succeed well then congratulations

life is full of random choices so no one can be sure, but carpe diem sieze the day, take the opportunity as you may
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
Dude you dont even know how tall i am, i was obese

Soooooo..... you went from Oompa-Loompa to spider-monkey in just three short weeks? I can't see how this girl can keep her hands off of you, Lego Hans Solo.
Last edited by maroon5mustdie at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
**** u

y'know TS you came asking for help and we all gave it. so if you don't like it, you **** off.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by gilly_90
paragraphs aren't just for homosexuals any more you know...

This is the reason I still love UG; first post wins 99% of the time..

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I love how the pit bands together in times of trouble/bitches.
It makes me feel tingly. *hearts*
Quote by DarkStarzInc.

Learn to use paragraphs and then maybe, MAYBE we'll read it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer