I'm hugely in favour of banning Twitter. Then the newspapers and the BBC won't constantly talk about it when I want some actual news.
Quote by Eddie4President
Cool story bro

If you've nothing constructive to add don't bother posting.
Quote by SmarterChild
I'm hugely in favour of banning Twitter. Then the newspapers and the BBC won't constantly talk about it when I want some actual news.

this
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
It’s not all bad news, however. Other forms of tech communication, such as Facebook, might be helping to train our brains.

“Social networking sites like Facebook might help working memory, because when we use them we feel more part of a larger community,” she claimed.

I wonder, is UG mentally stimulating then?
I feel thicker every time I read through some threads here...so I doubt it
Quote by JackalUK
If you've nothing constructive to add don't bother posting.

I believe that YouTube has a positive effect on the internet, and while some people may find parts of the website to be harmful, in the end I find it to be a beneficial website. Twitter has now been majorly accepted, however I personally do not see the point in it and personally wouldn't particularily care if it were to be 'banned.'
The playground of the world
I'd like twitter to be removed, then the emo girls won't think they have a big fangroup around them.

Youtube is helpful in even school, the teachers here have used it more than once this year.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
but if twitter was banned, how would I find out if Stephen Fry knows as much as I think he does?
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
That article took me 20 seconds to read, that is shorter than most youtube vids and it is harmful for my brain or something... I didn't really take it all in, ok I admit it, I lost interest after the first sentence. What's this thread about anyway?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
But I like Youtube

Twitter I can live without.

Ditto

Youtube = Good idea
Twitter = Fkin stupid

Ban Twitter...Leave youtube I say!
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
We don't need memory we have wikipedia.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I wonder, is UG mentally stimulating then?

Oh ****. The entire base on which the pit is built will just vanish if this is true
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Get rid of the commenting system on youtube.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Twitter's alright, I really like Youtube. I only use twitter to very occasionally see what Steven Fry and other interesting people are upto, and to contact the BBC. I don't use it to talk to friends etc. I think that's what it's designed for.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Due to my love of YouTube I'm going to call bull****, if we believed all the studies they put out we'd be living in bubble wrapped hazmat suits and be confined to a box our whole life. I still think we should ban twitter because the thing is stupid and like someone pointed out earlier, I want news not 'so and so twittered this earlier' and 'follow us on twitter so we can update you on this as much as possible'
What do people mean 'ban twitter'? Another similar website will just pop up, I've had no problem with the news occasionally mentioning twitter. It's not like without it the papers would never print points tittle tattle.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
What do people mean 'ban twitter'? Another similar website will just pop up, I've had no problem with the news occasionally mentioning twitter. It's not like without it the papers would never print points tittle tattle.

The faster they rise. The faster they shall fall.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄