k so the other day I did a sloppy poo. It streaked all down the bowl underwater so to clean it off I figured id pack it with toilet paper so it would wipe it off as it flushed. This clogged the toilet. I tried to use a toilet brush but that just got sloppy toilet paper on it. Eventually it all flushed down, but I was scared for a bit I needed to call a plumber so how could I have better handled this situation?
Next time, shit in the sink.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Use this.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
By just using the toilet brush.

But then the poo gets all over the brush?
Quote by blink_fan
k so the other day I did a sloppy poo. It streaked all down the bowl underwater so to clean it off I figured id pack it with toilet paper so it would wipe it off as it flushed. This clogged the toilet. I tried to use a toilet brush but that just got sloppy toilet paper on it. Eventually it all flushed down, but I was scared for a bit I needed to call a plumber so how could I have better handled this situation?

The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
I would have just boiled a kettle and poured it in the pan to break up the turd into a soup like substance. Dont worry about flushing and the water coming to the brim, eventually the water pressure will force it down the u-bend.

Oh yeah, I clean public toilets for the council.. but we get uber chemicals that do it all for you.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
then you flush, and use the new toilet water to clean the brush. Hit the brush off the side of the bowl and stuff, then flush again. Problem solved
Quote by blink_fan
But then the poo gets all over the brush?

Well, it is a cleaning instrument..so, you gotta clean that shit, yea.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by Le_Bunny
It's amazing how a thread like this can get more serious answers than a news story.

Amen!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

lrn 2 toilet n00b
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think