What's an alternative to weights and pushups that doesn't strain your wrists at all?

I'm taking a few months off of guitar now coz I've had nagging pain that I can't get rid of since I started about a year ago, and I want to avoid anything else that strains them. Weights and pushups both make it worse so any other options, that don't need proper equipment?
powerwanking.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
have you went to a doctor?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by rabidguitarist
powerwanking.

YES BRO.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Divorce.

don't listen to her.

Go see a marriage conselour first.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by tom1thomas1
I'm taking a few months off of guitar now coz I've had nagging pain that I can't get rid of since I started about a year ago, and I want to avoid anything else that strains them. Weights and pushups both make it worse so any other options, that don't need proper equipment?

Jackin off!!!

The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
try playing with a lighter grip so there is less strain. used to have a similiar problem, lightened the gri, havent had it since
wanking might hurt your wrists, I suggest auto-fellatio!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by DosMos
try playing with a lighter grip so there is less strain. used to have a similiar problem, lightened the gri, havent had it since

I've fixed up all my technique but it's never healed completely anyway