Allright so im practicing my everyday exercices and then the sound starts failing, and I found out that when i switch to the bridge pick up its all good, do you guys wat could be causing my neck pick up's problems?

PS: I have a MH-1000
Join the Guitar Religion
I had that exact problem on an old Jackson I used to use, same with my mums bf's Epiphone, I think it's just the parts wearing out, like the switch. Just re do the electronics and you should be fine.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
so i gotta take it to the shop, its weird, cause i just bought the guitar, but the probs i live in the middle east, i bought it in houston, a bit far
Join the Guitar Religion
check the battery, active pick ups fail when there's no power like, NEW BATTERY.
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
If you know how to solder, and you got something like a radio shack near by, you should be able to redo it yourself, it's really simple, and if you go to the ultimate wiring thread, somebody will be able to direct you to/do up a diagram.

You can also order all the electronics off the internet, it'll be worth it in the long run if you upgrade to nice CTS pots and decent switches.

(It's not the pickups, just the electronics)
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Sep 7, 2009,