I posted a thread here asking about musical terms in a few genres; it was closed because it was off topic.

I post the same topic in the forum that posters and the mod says is the correct forum for a topic of that nature. Guess what happens...

Another mod comes in, and closes my thread, which is now in its correct subforum. Why, because it was a duplicate thread...

I'm not angry, I'm just saying that the moderation is very shoddy. Not an blatant insult, just an opinion, Please don't ban me
You should PM the mod who closed it.
they will just close this one to probably
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Maybe you're just an idiot

Use the searchbar you idiot.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
waaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

sorry they did it to me. i have to passs it on.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
If a mod closes this thread, that just further supports my opinion, that the moderation is shoddy, and that the mods act on personal opinions/incentives and play favorites and are generally @ssholes to new users, JUST because they are new.
Quote by thanksgiving
Maybe you're just an idiot

Use the searchbar you idiot.

did you ever think that maybe I tried the search bar and I couldn't find a good example/explanation of something (djent)?
...sad story, bro.

If you have an issue with the mods, PM them. I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss it with you.

EDIT:

Quote by sweeptehsweepz
If a mod closes this thread, that just further supports my opinion, that the moderation is shoddy, and that the mods act on personal opinions/incentives and play favorites and are generally @ssholes to new users, JUST because they are new.

Okay, this post just confirms that you are a tool.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
...sad story, bro.

If you have an issue with the mods, PM them. I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss it with you.

I'm still confused as to why my 2nd thread got closed

I mean its one thing if the OP is blatantly trolling, but its another if users come in, users like the two people who posted "reported" and "you're an idiot" here, come in and troll a thread.

So I have no idea why my thread was closed
Last edited by sweeptehsweepz at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by sweeptehsweepz
I'm still confused as to why my 2nd thread got closed

Well you don't know,WE don't know,then the mods MUST know!
To The PM Button Robin!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
A private message to a mod would do you so much better than a rant in a forum where nobody really cares...
This is not a pipe