Okay first of all before you all flame me, english is not my first langauge.

Okay my question is that on the Jackosn DK2, the whammy bar, is that locked on the guitar because once i was playing my friends Ibanez and i was dive bombing and the bar just popped out and the same situation happened on a Maverick guitar. So If i was using the wahmmy bar are there chances of the whammy bar popping of that?

Also, what does it mean: Serious sonic capabilities and a scalloped neck joint?
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/dk-2/10964

*Major noob question*
Also, is it all Jackson DK2 which come with a scalloped neck joint or just the one from GAK?

Thank you for taking your time!
serious sonic capabilities is just like a slogan saying its gonna sound really good.

scalloped neck joint means its more like an ibanez heel than a strat heel
Quote by Diamond Dave
serious sonic capabilities is just like a slogan saying its gonna sound really good.

scalloped neck joint means its more like an ibanez heel than a strat heel

In this case, it's a smaller strat style neck joint.
Serious Sonic Capabilities is just a slogan.
And the bar will NOT pop out, because the bar style is the one with a collet and threads on the outside of the arm socket.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
In this case, it's a smaller strat style neck joint.
Serious Sonic Capabilities is just a slogan.
And the bar will NOT pop out, because the bar style is the one with a collet and threads on the outside of the arm socket.

So I could do moves like Herman Li?
The trem Herman Li uses has a bit more pull up range than the Floyd Rose I think but you should be able to do most of his crazy tricks.
Yeah, sure.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Killedelphia19

+1
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
I own a DK2 and I think it is a good guitar for the price.
TOTAL BRO
lol, the neck joint isnt like an ibanez, scalloped means that there is a semi circular rout between the horns and where the nech joint is to make that part "thinner", ie. it will give you easier upper fret access because there is less wood to hold. I would post a pic of mine for you to see but i dont have camera access here... maybe do a search for DK2's and try see the back of them.