Page 1 of 4
as the title says, I took my air rifle into the back garden to take pot shots at cans, a pellet ricocheted off of one and hit my neighbours cat

So what should I do? Bury the evidence or tell my neighbour that I murdered their only contact in the every day world?
Eat it

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
i really doubt that killed it. if it did though stomp on it and lay it near the road.
Who cares? Score one for humanity!
But really, set it on fire and leave it on their doorstep.
Quote by DaveM666
So what should I do? Bury the evidence or tell my neighbour that I mjurdered their only contact in the every day world?

Just tell them that their cat was struck by a smooth criminal.
the right thing to do would be to tell them

the easy thing to do would be to hide the evidence

its up to you

inb4 captian obvious strikes again
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by kurtebirdi
i really doubt that killed it. if it did though stomp on it and lay it near the road.

It was a really unlucky accident, I wasn't paying attention and didn't realise it was only about 3-4 foot away by my shed
Well I don't understand how a pellet gun bullet (I'm guessing 1.77) can be fired at a can ricochet off and still kill a cat. Where was the enlarged rat hit?
It might just be stunned so don't bury it
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by BrashPersona
Well I don't understand how a pellet gun bullet (I'm guessing 1.77) can be fired at a can ricochet off and still kill a cat. Where was the enlarged rat hit?

This, most of the time they never bounce back all that hard off cans. The only time i had one come back with near equal force was when a pellet hit some wood that acted like a block of rubber for some reason and went through this shed i was sitting in front of xD
Quote by BrashPersona

hit it in the face, wasn't .177, it's a .22 only just legal power, I'm gonna go and tell them I think
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Poor thing.

It's just a another pussy dead.

I'm surprised no one has suggested rape or some form of cumming blood into the maggot filled anus.

Pit, I am dissapoint
Quote by BrashPersona

I'm pretty sure hes talking about 6mm airsoft guns, which is much less beleivable than a .177 or .22 (i think those are the calibers). Some of those break-barrel pellet guns are pretty powerful, the one i had boasted 1000FPS, which is definetely enough to kill a cat. Ricochet makes it a little unlikely, but hes probably just calling it ricochet to make it seem more like an accident, or it hit a vital area
Quote by kurtebirdi
I'm pretty sure hes talking about 6mm airsoft guns, which is much less beleivable than a .177 or .22 (i think those are the calibers). Some of those break-barrel pellet guns are pretty powerful, the one i had boasted 1000FPS, which is definetely enough to kill a cat. Ricochet makes it a little unlikely, but hes probably just calling it ricochet to make it seem more like an accident, or it hit a vital area

.22 break barrel, it got it in the face, couldn't tell where exactly, I didn't want to look to close, a freak accident
you should skin the cat and make a hat out of it
Last edited by hortonface at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by BrashPersona
It's just a another pussy dead.

Yeah, but the thought of a cat being killed makes me feel horrible. Seeing as I've always been surrounded by cats throughout my life (I'm a cat person and so are my parents) I have a real soft spot for the animal.
poor kitty... You could actually eat it you know? Not letting it go to waste by idiotically burying it in the back yard.

As much as i like animals I would actually do this
burry and if they ask, just say that cats always go away from home when they are about to die. It's a fact and they won't feel as bad as if u told them that u murdered it.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
DO NOT TELL YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!

i know you're trying to do the right thing, but taking responcibility in this situation won't end well for you. it's much better to get rid of the cat (preferably not on your property) and feel guilty for a little while. you'll feel like an a$$hole now, but its better than whatever kinda crap your neighbor will have the legal system throw your way.

bury it in a nearby park and let your neighbor assume it ran away.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Last edited by Silence&Requiem at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by Silence&Requiem

i know you're trying to do the right thing, but taking responcibility in this situation won't end well for you. it's much better to get rid of the cat (preferably not on your property) and feel guilty for a little while. you'll feel like an a$$hole now, but its better than whatever kinda crap your neighbor will have the legal system throw your way.

then what happens when he gets caught? it'll be 10x worse
Quote by Silence&Requiem

That's true, my neighbour can be an arse hole but I don't feel right not telling them
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Yeah, but the thought of a cat being killed makes me feel horrible. Seeing as I've always been surrounded by cats throughout my life (I'm a cat person and so are my parents) I have a real soft spot for the animal.

Please, before I start crying.
Quote by zombies
then what happens when he gets caught? it'll be 10x worse

if he get's rid of the evidence right and doesn't say anything incriminating then he won't get caught

i feel kinda bad for the cat though
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Page 1 of 4