ok so....a few years ago i was making a playlist.... and i added what i believed to be Neon Knights by Black Sabbath...haha and when i listened to it i noticed right away"wtf this isnt Neon Knights" so i was wondering if anyone here would know what it is....

go to http://www.playlist.com/playlist/8667724811 and listen to "Neon Knights"

Thanks!
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
I believe thats Iron Man
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by B4Dkarma
I believe thats Iron Man

oh wow.....no...
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
it seems like I can't listen to that song.
DeVillains!
I Googled the bridge lyrics and nothing came up. I am guessing it is a song written by some crappy band, then labeled a different name to gain hits on P2P networks.
Quote by wyldething
I Googled the bridge lyrics and nothing came up. I am guessing it is a song written by some crappy band, then labeled a different name to gain hits on P2P networks.

yeah i was thinking that as well,...i still like the song though.
Quote by wyldething

Twilightning did that once except it took me like 2 years to find out who it was so it didn't really work.

Ts only americans can click that link.
Its definetly still Sabbath, the guitar tone is a dead giveaway for Tony, and the singer sounds like it could be Tony Martin. This intrests me. Im gonna do some reserch and report later
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
i cant play it but maybe its neon nights by Accept
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Iron Man.

FAIL!
Most likely Tony Martin-era Sabbath. Sounds like Witchfinder General, though. Especially the vocals.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Gates67
the filename is
Forsaken_ever.mp3

it directs to http://www.psychedoomelicrecords.com/
idk if that means anything

thanks so much...this got me way closer to finding it.....the song is The healer by a band called Forsaken.....lol yay!
lol but i cant find a download for it...damn.
Quote by Oblivoath666
oh wow.....no...

joke
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate