I really liked it; every instrument did well. The guitar work was really cool, the bass didn't stick out much, but it had it's place, and the drum work was completely over the top; well done.
Thanks man!! I'm going to check out the stuff in your sig shortly
I like what i hear a lot man. The production is great, although the crash cymbals and bass kick need to be turned down a bit and less compressed. The bass is a little lost in the mix i found, although that can usually be remedied with a bit of a boost to your lows in the mix. The song is a well-flowing, coherent song with definitive sections and a good speed. The lead playing is a very good.

The only problem with instrumental rock is that it has to be varied enough to keep the listener's attention, and this song felt more like a song with vocals that had the vocals on mute. Try adding more leads to it to really put it over the top, although it's an excellent effort.

hit me here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196622
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oh, that wasn't C4C, there's no need to return anything. The link in my sig is old anyways, I've already rewritten most of the stuff in the link.
Quote by Ace88
I like what i hear a lot man. The production is great, although the crash cymbals and bass kick need to be turned down a bit and less compressed. The bass is a little lost in the mix i found, although that can usually be remedied with a bit of a boost to your lows in the mix. The song is a well-flowing, coherent song with definitive sections and a good speed. The lead playing is a very good.

The only problem with instrumental rock is that it has to be varied enough to keep the listener's attention, and this song felt more like a song with vocals that had the vocals on mute. Try adding more leads to it to really put it over the top, although it's an excellent effort.

hit me here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196622

Thanks a lot for the feedback man. Most of the songs recorded for our new CD are filled with solos as you mentioned, but since this was the song we wanted to push we thought it might be smart to not have as many solos to maybe make it more accessible to non musicians. Idk if it worked at all, but that was our reasoning. haha.

Checking out the link you provided now!