I like it. No vocals, it seems, which is cool, because I'm very picky about vocals. I hate the emo whine and hardcore scream that seems so prevalent these days. Lucky for me, you have no vocals to get in the way your interesting, complex, well-executed music. Good job.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Thanks a lot man. I'm gonna go check out some of your stuff right now!
I liked it!

I think the more chilled (less metal) sections worked best for my ears. As pitobodies said, your music has an interesting way of doing things.

I think that vocals would suit the music at points, however... i believe you are very accomplished without one, and you are probably more open to commit to making more interesting songs without a vocalist.

Dan (maybe you'll like my project, so if you do drop a comment in my thread in sig, and bump me up :P)
Quote by dstone16321
I liked it!

I think the more chilled (less metal) sections worked best for my ears. As pitobodies said, your music has an interesting way of doing things.

I think that vocals would suit the music at points, however... i believe you are very accomplished without one, and you are probably more open to commit to making more interesting songs without a vocalist.

Dan (maybe you'll like my project, so if you do drop a comment in my thread in sig, and bump me up :P)

Thank you for the comments I just left a comment on your thread!