Does it have a certain radius that has to be used, or is it variable enough that it won't cause problems?
I know fender uses the 9.5" radius fretboard, but my guitar has a fender style neck with a 12" radius fretboard.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I know that it's RECOMMENDED for guitars with 9-10" radius, so i don't know how it would handle 12"
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
anyone else know?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
With the nut, you don't have to worry about fretboard radius! Just the nut width!
Um, dude, the LSR roller nut isn't something you slot yourself. It's a premade nut (steel, I believe) with roller bearings to help with tuning stability.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
I suppose it was worth a shot... my nut I have in there now is a POS. I did a ****ty job of slotting it, and tuning stability is suffering, not to mention the string spacing is weird ass (the high E slot is WAY too close to the edge). I'll look into a graphite nut, methinks, if the radius is not around 12".
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by oneblackened
Um, dude, the LSR roller nut isn't something you slot yourself. It's a premade nut (steel, I believe) with roller bearings to help with tuning stability.

I know what it is. But the difference between a 9.5" and 12" radius fretboard at the nut is so tiny that it wouldn't make any discernible difference in playing feel that wouldn't be taken care of by normal action adjustment.
Well, in that case, awesome. Now I just need to find a luthier to install it for me, unless, of course, it's something I can do with a file or something. Even then, I'd probably be better off getting someone to do it for me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden