So last night I tied up some loose ends on one song I'd been working on, and then wrote a whole new song when I was done that, so, I've got two new songs on my myspace.
I will go C4C, so, have a heart, give me some good feedback.

The link is in my sig, where it says "here" or "here" or "NOT HERE."

Thanks people.
Last edited by TimboSlice at Sep 7, 2009,
I listened to the first two songs, and I have to say you play some peaceful music. Very abstract, but I like it. They are very simple sounding songs though, I would see if you can make something more go on in them to keep people interested while listening.

I worte a new song today called "Moonlight Kisses" in my profile, go check it out and tell me what you think.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I listened to the first two songs, and I have to say you play some peaceful music. Very abstract, but I like it. They are very simple sounding songs though, I would see if you can make something more go on in them to keep people interested while listening.

I worte a new song today called "Moonlight Kisses" in my profile, go check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks man, I gave you a crit on that song. The other stuff on my MySpace is more complex, heavier, more layers, and better quality (i.e. studio as opposed to recording in my bedroom)...but I like to focus on sounding different in terms of the foundation of the song (chord progression) and the overall breath of it. If you want/can, I'd appreciate a word on my other tunes.