Page 1 of 3
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2009/sep/07/bnp-question-time-labour

Awesome, now hopefully people can get the right questions in and can prove what he really is, an awful racist.

Alot of people are arguing wether he should be allowed on question time, but why not? best way to show an "important" person like him up is to prove him wrong infront of an audience.

ITT: BNP on question time.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium

Congratulations, it wasn't a question, it was a discussion point/topic.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

I really don't think anything specifically racist will come out of his mouth. He most certainly has people to make sure he doesn't slip up like that.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I think its a good thing, the more people who understand this idiots points of view the more educated they will be when it comes to giving him any more power and perhaps open peoples mind to the hatred he's attempting to spread in an already misguided country.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by IDread
I really don't think anything specifically racist will come out of his mouth. He most certainly has people to make sure he doesn't slip up like that.

This, probably.

Could be some fun/self-righteous anger coming from the audience and such though, that could be a laugh.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
all the audience should go "blacked up" like in the Black and White Minstrels

yeah the BNP are twats but i was watching at the weekend the asian kids rioting and throwing chairs in a UK city! in 50 years migrants will probably get trying to push whites out the country.
Quote by 666nate666
Whats wrong with the BNP? NF or KKK I can understand being seen as racist... but BNP just want to put their country and it's people first, like any other country

You know when Nick Griffin says "We're not racist" every five seconds? He's lying. Clearly you fell hook, line and sinker for it.

Quote by Reveluzionairo

yeah the BNP are twats but i was watching at the weekend the asian kids rioting and throwing chairs in a UK city! in 50 years migrants will probably get trying to push whites out the country.

That was in response to an anti-islamic march. They were rioting in response to that, not just for the sake of it.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 7, 2009,
i want the wanker on question time, i want the world to see what an evil spiteful little piss sh!t he is. i want him to be grilled endlessly.
i mean i hate conservatives idealogy, i think it's cruel.
and i dislike the lies of New Labour but i have never hated a person to the extent i could hate this man, he is the most charmless and offensive sack of flesh and crap i've ever seen.

ya know besides Thatcher
Quote by 666nate666
Whats wrong with the BNP? NF or KKK I can understand being seen as racist... but BNP just want to put their country and it's people first, like any other country

And who are "its" people? who decides who has the right to live anywhere? when you're stuck in an inpoverished sh*t stink of a country with no hope of getting out of a hole you didnt dig for yourself you may think differently, i'm proud britain opens its gates to people who need help, people who are willing to put in a hard days work just to keep their family in food and home.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
He's not a clever person - which is at least something that all racist leaders should be.

But still, I kinda think the "no platform" option is the best one.
Quote by 666nate666

For one, The leader Nick Griffin is a Holcaust Denier, It is basically a teeeeny bit less violent National Front. Alot of the suppourtes use the age old "My grandad didn't fight in the war for this to happen..." And other clichés.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by IDread

dont be too sure in an interview on radio4 he referred to the holocaust as the holohoax
Quote by Reveluzionairo

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Burningritual
dont be too sure in an interview on radio4 he referred to the holocaust as the holohoax

He's definately changed recently. In 2006 he told Paxman that he wanted to start an apparthaid (sp?) state in Britain more or less, I don't think he'd dare say anything like that anymore. PR has definately gotten higher on the BNP's list of priorities.
Quote by BrashPersona
BNP FTW! Griffin for king and ruler of the UK!

Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by aaciseric

That was in response to an anti-islamic march. They were rioting in response to that, not just for the sake of it.

Either way, they were rioting in response to a peaceful, or at least fairly peaceful, protest. Like a few weeks ago, the rent-a-mob hijacked the Anti-Facism protest, or at least used it as an excuse, and started beating people up instead.
I vote BNP cos I don't like smelly brown people taking our jobs.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by cliff_em_all
For one, The leader Nick Griffin is a Holcaust Denier, It is basically a teeeeny bit less violent National Front. Alot of the suppourtes use the age old "My grandad didn't fight in the war for this to happen..." And other clichés.

Yeah, although they tend not to mention that their grandfathers fought in the SS!
Quote by I.O.T.M
I vote BNP cos I don't like brown, smelly people taking our jobs.

^ lolz I thought you were talking about the broader sense of the word 'brown'.
Quote by Reveluzionairo

You mean chavs?

I edited my post damn it.

Now you can all stop taking it out of context.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Burningritual
How many chavs do you know that work?

alot, it is only the Daily Mail that has you believe the majority of the poor in this country are lazy do nothings who are leaching.
benefits pale in comparison to the amount spend on upper class twits with coxy civil service jobs, Etonians and the hand of Quangos get something obscene like £200-300 thousand pounds a year plus perks for doing bugger all
Quote by imthehitcher
alot, it is only the Daily Mail that has you believe the majority of the poor in this country are lazy do nothings who are leaching.
benefits pale in comparison to the amount spend on upper class twits with coxy civil service jobs, Etonians and the hand of Quangos get something obscene like £200-300 thousand pounds a year plus perks for doing bugger all

I'm sorry dude, but you do not have to be propagated by the daily mail to think this.
Quote by Reveluzionairo

No they won't.

And I guess the point of QT is that the public gets the chance to grill politicians. So if he really is a racist twat (which he is), he'll be seen to be one and called out on it.
Aren't like 90 odd percent of us white anyway?

Plus pretty much all the immigrants from eastern Europe do all the jobs you wouldn't want to do, and they probably do it better than you or me would. They're nice people as well. I don't see the point of kicking them out.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by imthehitcher

what makes you assume i made that comment i made that comment based on something i read in a newspaper. I form my opinions from what i see and experience myself.
You ever been to the jobcentre on dole day?
Quote by Lil Macker
Aren't like 90 odd percent of us white anyway?

Plus pretty much all the immigrants from eastern Europe do all the jobs you wouldn't want to do, and they probably do it better than you or me would. They're nice people as well. I don't see the point of kicking them out.

Because....

DEYTURKRJEERRRRRBS

Quote by Burningritual

It's like watching the Jeremy Kyle show when I go to sign on. I get a warm feeling inside and the thought of 'I'm better than all of you scrubbers'
Last edited by urbanfox at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by imthehitcher

He said chavs, not the working class.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I vote BNP cos I don't like smelly brown people taking our jobs.

Yeah, me neither

>_>

<_<

*removes profile pictures*
He said chavs, not the working class.

Chav is an open reference to a working class youth of certain disposition.
although not all working class kids are chavs and not all chavs are working class the overlap is large.

I'm sorry dude, but you do not have to be propagated by the daily mail to think this.

true most media outllets in this country push the same crap

what makes you assume i made that comment i made that comment based on something i read in a newspaper. I form my opinions from what i see and experience myself.

and i am sure your experiance, as a young middle-class lad has taught you loads about how the lesser live.
one day down the site will tell you a different story lad, some people have to fight everyday just to survive- no wonder their children become disillusioned with the world around them and become 'Chavs'
Last edited by imthehitcher at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek
Yeah, me neither

>_>

<_<

*removes profile pictures*

Don't worry - my mate, who's half-Sri Lankan, voted for them in the council elections last year
Quote by imthehitcher
Chav is an open reference to a working class youth of certain disposition.
although not all working class kids are chavs and not all chavs are working class the overlap is large.

true most media outllets in this country push the same crap

and i am sure your experiance, as a young middle-class lad has taught you loads about how the lesser live.
one day down the site will tell you a different story lad, some people have to fight everyday just to survive- no wonder their children become disillusioned with the world around them and become 'Chavs'

Im 20 i pay my own way i work 46 hours plus a week in a supermarket to pay rent in a ****ty flat in a ****ty area. My parents gave me **** all iv earned everything i have myself. People choose to become chavs i chose not to earn my money through drug dealing or theft. Seriously don't assume things about people if you don't know them.
Page 1 of 3