So my expensive planet waves cables are faulty (about 6 of them have gone). Can i send them back to the company? I thought they all had lifetime warrantys? I really liked them when they were working (some were the ones with the cut off switch some were others).

In addition what are good cables to get high quality as possible preferably different colours because finding 6 black cables tangled is a pain.
I wouldn't advise spending loads on cables, some people end up spending ridiculous amounts on cables which give very little or no improvment in sound quailty
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I wouldn't advise spending loads on cables, some people end up spending ridiculous amounts on cables which give very little or no improvment in sound quailty

No there is definately a massive improvement in tone. Unless you are playing though spiders with squier strats....ive got some pricey gear and am a tone freak but want reliable cables and need to know if i can do anything for the cables that are wrecked.
If they have a warranty, send them to where it tells you to send them. Me personally, I just buy the middle of the road cables that have a 1 year warranty and are about $10-$15, because I got tired of the $2 ones breaking in 3 days.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Reveluzionairo
No there is definately a massive improvement in tone. Unless you are playing though spiders with squier strats....ive got some pricey gear and am a tone freak but want reliable cables and need to know if i can do anything for the cables that are wrecked.

Over a short distance there's virtually no sound difference, a wire is a wire. the only difference is how well shielded they are.

If you want some pretty solid stuff (wear and tear-wise) you can try the vox cables. They're curled up and can take quite a big beating before they break.
Quote by ziggymidget

If you want some pretty solid stuff (wear and tear-wise) you can try the vox cables. They're curled up and can take quite a big beating before they break.

+1. Those Vox coil cords are pretty damn good. Mine has outlasted every other cable I've owned! Though it is one heavy ass mofo!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Just get Monster cables.
It's got a lifetime warranty, which, if you actually read, says you can take it back to the store you bought it from who will replace them for free..