Poll: should i be turned on or pissed?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i be turned on or pissed?
turned on
80 67%
pissed
39 33%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
so yeah this is like the third time i dated a girl and she went lesbo in the middle of our relationship. the other day i walked into her room and my girlfriend and her best friend where making out. should i be turned on or pissed?

poll coming.
Last edited by samsmith2 at Sep 7, 2009,
Well, does she still want to go out with you?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ooh
I know what you like
Convict

I just got off work. it's one thirty
I'm kinda hungry plus I know my girl lonely. Goin back to my crib, it's kind of early. Suprise my girl because I know she waitin'. I open the front door, I hear moanin'. For real somebody, Im gonna kill somebody. Then I get closer I hear groanin'. Bust in the door and see my girl with a chick, that's when I knew that-

Chorus
My girl got a girlfriend, I just found out but it's aight as long as I can be with her too.
My girl got a girlfriend it really is not a problem cuz I'ma make it do what it do. Cuz havin two chicks is better than no chicks I'd rather just join in, keep my girl and keep the other one too.
My girl got a girlfriend, it really is not a problem cuz I'ma make it do what it do girl.

You know you're wrong shawty (could've told me) that you was sleepin with a chick (how the hell you want in it ) i thought it was better shawty, you're so stingy while you was kissin on me i could be behind ...
I could be mad girl but i'm so cool wit it both of ya'll in my bed and watch what i do to it. Girl i'm a fool wit it... i'm a fool wit it so slide over for me shawty let me show you how a player get down. Cuz girl i'm about to give ya both the business. Beat it up until you say you finished then i'll feel the other one gotta bust her like a gun so i really don't care then.

(Chorus)

Yea, (yea) convict
OOh (x2)

I'ma have you sangin you gonna be sangin
(uh huh)I'm have you sangin. I know what you like (x2)

(Chorus)
Quote by wizards?
Maybe she's turned off by your spelling mistakes.

i didnt spell anything wrong. i just didnt care about my grammer because i honestly dont care what people like yourself think.
Have you heard about the new nike trainers aimed at lesbians?

It has more tongue and you can get them off with one finger.

Maybe you should buy some?
maybe shes a bisexual now a homosexual?

i sense a threesome coming.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by samsmith2
i honestly dont care what people like yourself think.

you did just ask for his opinion in this thread though?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by wizards?
Maybe she's turned off by your spelling mistakes.

Yeah, if you're gunna be a douche then at least make sense.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by samsmith2
i didnt spell anything wrong. i just didnt care about my grammer because i honestly dont care what people like yourself think.

Here's two for a start:

Grammar.

Lesbian.
wheres the "troll" option in poll?
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
you did just ask for his opinion in this thread though?

his comment had nothing to do with the topic.
Quote by samsmith2

you spelt lesbians wrong mate, and if you want peoples help stop being a douhe, capeich?
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by urbanfox
Here's two for a start:

Grammar.

Lesbian.

i know how to spell lesbian. lesbo is a slang term.
did you put your **** in the wrong hole TS?

not all girls like anal.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by samsmith2

LMFAO!

they're referring to your thread title dumb ass 'Lesbinan'
Quote by BrashPersona
LMFAO!

they're referring to your thread title dumb ass 'Lesbinan'

that was just an error and i fixed it.
Quote by samsmith2

lesbinan isn't slang though. Quit before you lose more face
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by Pat_s1t
But it says "lesbinans" in the thread title. It's quite clearly spelled wrong.

it was an error that is now fixed.
TS, however you try to justify your spelling, your girlfriend was kissing/making out with someone who isnt you. henseforth its cheating. you should dump her.

/thread

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by samsmith2

*Reads thread title*

Lesbinan...

And I don't know what to tell ya, brother. Assuming you really have turned three girls away from the ****, maybe you should be looking inward.
Quote by Silver-spear94
TS, however you try to justify your spelling, your girlfriend was kissing/making out with someone who isnt you. henseforth its cheating. you should dump her.

/thread

thank you!!!!! you actualy answered the question instead of just ranting on my spelling errors.
She said she's found someone who's gunna hold her hand, She said she's found someone who understands, she don't need no body to be her man, she don't need no body to be her man.
She has A Girlfriend now! She has A Girlfriend now! She has A Girlfriend now, she said Guys Don't do no more for me!

Sorry bro
Quote by generatestatic
lesbinan isn't slang though. Quit before you lose more face
Obviously TS means his GF if from Lebanon. Duh.
Considering all your posts I have to wonder how young girl can tell their sexual preference nowadays.
Page 1 of 2