Has anyone had any experience with them? They look good quality, but they're also cheap, which suggests bad quality overall.

I'm looking at the EQ & Tuner and maybe the delay,

Anyone have an opinion of them?

If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
I think they're solid pedals for the money. Some of the best in that price point. The Parametric EQ certainly does the job. I've only played an overdrive and the EQ from them, though. I'm sure the Tuner is acceptable.
I have that pedal, the tuner is orite ( does the job ) n the eq is good, i also believe its true bypass. Over all a nice solid pedal, although its very light.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by friji
I have that pedal, the tuner is orite ( does the job ) n the eq is good, i also believe its true bypass. Over all a nice solid pedal, although its very light.

Cool, ta.

Out of interest, where in Wales are you? I live about half an hour from Cardiff
I'm planning on buying three pedals in a few weeks, I'll have a NPD too, the wah, eq+tuner and noise gate. They seem to get great reviews too.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by Juadafi
Cool, ta.

Out of interest, where in Wales are you? I live about half an hour from Cardiff

bout half an hour from newport.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

its not that much cheaper than a pitchblack

id fork out an extra £15 for a pitchblack.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
its not that much cheaper than a pitchblack

id fork out an extra £15 for a pitchblack.

Pitchblack doesn't have an EQ in it, and I don't plan on using the tuner live, so it's not much of a big deal, really. EQ is more important.
Honestly I don't know why people recommend the fish n chips, this seems much better for like the same price, true bypass, metal casing, a tuner, an extra band. Seems like the best cheap eq.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
it is a decent little number for the price, my only gripe with it is the tuner. once you turn the tuner off, your left with a high picth whiney sound. not very noticable if you in a loud setting but once its quiet, you'll notice it.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

There's a version without a tuner too.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by friji
it is a decent little number for the price, my only gripe with it is the tuner. once you turn the tuner off, your left with a high picth whiney sound. not very noticable if you in a loud setting but once its quiet, you'll notice it.

I read in a review somewhere that the battery clip touching the metal casing caused this, and putting some electrical tape around the clip to stop it touching and it solved it. It's worth looking at anyway.

I've been meaning to get an EQ for a while as people rave on here about how awesome they are. I also don't have a tuner in any form, I mostly go by ear and now and again my friend brings his Pocket POD up and I use that, but it's by ear most of the time. I'd fork out the extra £15 or so for the built in tuner, even if it is mediocre.

I got GAS for it now. I've been hunting for a cheap, well-built pedal like this for AAAAGES.

Analogue delay looks damn sexy too.