Ok some guy is selling a Epiphone Sg-400 and a Tokai Stratocaster with Jackson headstock and custom made floyd rose for £240.

This seems like an insanely good deal. I'm still waiting on pics and of course I will try and try them first but should I go for it? Even to sell them on?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
it sounds like a pretty decent deal. you just gotta try everything thoroughly and make sure everything is ok.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Try out the Floyd out well. Like really abuse the thing, give it the flutter test, a couple dive bombs, etc and if its still in tune, its all good.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Is a floyd hard to use/tune cos I've never used one before.

Do you think I could make a profit on the strat if I sold it on? As it is an option.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
floating trems like fr's are more time consuming to tune up. make sure the guitar has a locking nut too or the floyd's gonna give you hell.

for how to tune up a floyd rose ect i suggest you check out the ultimate fr thread, we've got one here somewhere i think.
Ok anyone else?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
????????
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4