Page 1 of 2
Ok..... I have a crap guitar(glance down at my sig)...... My parents don't pay me to do anything and i have NO MONEY AT ALL! I want a Nashville Tele sooooooo bad, but I can't find a job. Trust me, I have applied to about 25 places already and nothing. What is a good way to make money that is not in a job form. And I am going to push it out there, no one wants a 15 year old prostitute.
Stop whining. My guitar is cheaper than that and I'm not complaining.
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by epiphonesg94
Ok..... I have a crap guitar(glance down at my sig)...... My parents don't pay me to do anything and i have NO MONEY AT ALL! I want a Nashville Tele sooooooo bad, but I can't find a job. Trust me, I have applied to about 25 places already and nothing. What is a good way to make money that is not in a job form. And I am going to push it out there, no one wants a 15 year old prostitute.

You'd be surprised...
You think you have it bad?
I have a first act acoustic.

Sell all your possessions on ebay.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Its fall where i live... no farm hands wanted. I have sold just about all my video games(don't really play video games that much) and all my crap gear that i never use.
Quote by epiphonesg94
Its fall where i live... no farm hands wanted. I have sold just about all my video games(don't really play video games that much) and all my crap gear that i never use.

Dude stop complaining, you've got a decent guitar, if you want a better one, work for it, stop bitching.
Deal drugs.

Or, remember that christmas is soon.
DeVillains!
Yeah ya ****in' little bitch. Get the **** off the computer and do something about it.
take your ibanez acoustic and start serenading people on the streets for money.

assuming that you can sing/play well
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
there happens to be a show called "to catch a predator" that has a LOT of people looking for 15 year old prostitutes, so dont give up on that just yet.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
to be fair, a G-400 is a decent guitar. My mate has one, and he loves it, played for 6 years, and is a good guitarist. Stop whining.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Dance! Dance for stacks upon stacks of one dollar bills!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Cook meth, sell it, and profits beyond your wildest dreams
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Cook meth, sell it, and profits beyond your wildest dreams

And you know that's lots of profits 'cause meth gives you some WILD DREAMS.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Pull weeds, mow lawns, rake leaves, scoop snow and quit bitching.

This guy read my mind. do yard work for your neighbors if you want some quick cash.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Are you a girl? If you are, stop showering for a week, wear tight clothes and go to the streets carrying a sign that reads "Need money to avoid hooking." If you're a guy then... "Need money to avoid pimping my 15 year old sister."
Quote by epiphonesg94

Might as well get yourself some self esteem instead of a guitar.

Or yea, that sounds like a good plan.
Quote by epiphonesg94
Sounds like counterfeiting to me.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Write to Disney with some lyrics, you never know you could be the next most hated person in the world... But at least you'd have the guitar
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Pretty sure all your gear is better than mine. I'd love a Nashville Tele too but hey, that's life. I'm making my own Tele instead. Way cheaper, good project for my girlfriend and I to do together, I do most of the work myself and it has more personal value.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SharpSpoon
You have a G-400. You're doing better than alot of people.

This.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
maybe you shoulda considered getting a new guitar last year you coulda been a 14 year old prostitute
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
You've got a ****ing G-400 and your whining??
i know a dude thats been using a squier strat for like 2 years and hes perfectly happy!
Be grateful with what u got man..
and if you really want a nashville tele then work for your neighbours mowing the lawn.. thats the only way a 15 year old is gonna work.
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
crazy pit...

find something you want to do, then ask around to see if anyone needs help doing that. Voila, homemade job
Hell has a 2-for-1 deal and i'm inviting you!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE TIME!

We're all waiting
For something

A whisper of silence
A reflection of darkness

Something lost to be found
Warning: here comes some real advice.
You're going to have to keep applying to places until someone hires you. As stupid as this sounds, going back to places and trying to talk to them and show them that you'll work hard will sometimes work. Don't come off as a little ****head either, you probably are. Getting a job isn't supposed to be easy.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Page 1 of 2