whats the best/easiest way to learn another lanquage like french?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
well......... wait, why the f*** do you wanna learn french?
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by sirrjj
whats the best/easiest way to learn another lanquage like french?

Find a good teacher, take lessons, and then once you have a good grasp of the language spend some time in a Francophone country.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Go and live and work in France.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Get a tutor and spend a ****load of time in france or in a francophone country.

Also, switch little things in your life into french. Instead of reading english news, read french news. Switch your phone into french in the language setting. When you get good little things like these start making it natural.
get half your teeth removed so you get the perfect accent ... ( i know about it ... i tried it.... )
Quote by Hergiswi
I don't think you've spent enough time on English yet.

ey?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Come to Quebec, we have great girls! But seriously, it would be easier for you to go in Quebec than France, first because I assume you are American, and the Quebec culture is very similar to the american culture, and second because people can speak english properly, as opposed to the French people. You'll feel less out of place.
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
wopps, sorry you're english, my bad
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Quote by metallica4life_
Come to Quebec, we have great girls! But seriously, it would be easier for you to go in Quebec than France, first because I assume you are American, and the Quebec culture is very similar to the american culture, and second because people can speak english properly, as opposed to the French people. You'll feel less out of place.

canadian french is different to the french spoken in france
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Start with simple things.
Either that or get a tutor.
Idk, i get is as a compulsory class at my school.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by Eggmond
canadian french is different to the french spoken in france

not too different, as i understand it its more "street french" than official french. if moving is an option then quebec is probably your best choice, most of them speak or at least understand english.

i have a friend who moved to china a little over a year ago, my brother and i went to visit him and hes almost totaly fluent in mandirin which is one of the hardest languages for westerners to learn.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Eat your own bodyweight in garlic, refuse to wash for at least 12 months, and surrender to any German who presents himself.