I am going to be buying an amp tomorrow.
I am planning on getting the Marshall Haze 40. I like the tone and love Marshall.

The only thing is now I have been looking around at other amps as well.
I looked at the epiphone blues custom 30 but chose the marshall over it due to the tubes in the marshall and the tones.

I play mainly single coil guitars and play bluesy music to classic rock/metal (Blue Oyster Cult. Not Metal by today's definition, but still metal to me)

I found out that I could get a Orange Tiny Terror and an Epiphone Valve Jr. Cabinet (70 watts, lady luck speaker, Eminence) for the same price as the Marshall.

I have no way in playing a tiny terror anytime soon, especially through that cab.

What do you think I should get? I like the Marshall combo, but is there any other amps anyone could recommend?
peavey classic 30.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

the Marshall sounds ok to me but its still overpriced IMO.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The Haze cabinet/speakers are said to be frizzy and just uninspiring.
If I were you i'd check the Blackstar HT-5, or check out Laney, mainly the VC/LC30 or 15 models.

Now the TT has some meh type cleans from what i hear. My opinion would be the VC or LC models, or the Blackstar HT-5.

Also check out these brands:
Blackheart
Blackstar
Egnator
Ceriatone (Handmade, need to be shipped)
Fender
Old Gibson amps if you can find any
Brownnote (18 watt, plexi type tone out of these, Gabel should know the most about these)
blackstar ht-5 . obviously, i've got one, its like, ..

wow...
Gear:
Jackson rr5+rr3
epiphone les paul std
fender classic 50's
Epiphone sheraton ii
blackstar ht-5s
vox ac15c1
bugera 333xl
framus 2x12
mxr carbon copy
mxr bls chorus
ehx holy grail
Quote by stykerwolf
The Haze cabinet/speakers are said to be frizzy and just uninspiring.
If I were you i'd check the Blackstar HT-5, or check out Laney, mainly the VC/LC30 or 15 models.

Now the TT has some meh type cleans from what i hear. My opinion would be the VC or LC models, or the Blackstar HT-5.

Also check out these brands:
Blackheart
Blackstar
Egnator
Ceriatone (Handmade, need to be shipped)
Fender
Old Gibson amps if you can find any
Brownnote (18 watt, plexi type tone out of these, Gabel should know the most about these)

Great post, all much better than the Haze IMO