who takes these things? they taste like ****, but actually work.

i have a bit of a cold today, and i take them before work, but i'm not sure how they would mix with medicine like DayQuil. anyone do it before?
Idiots...
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I wouldn't mix it with day quil. Never done it before though.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Or you could just go to sleep a little earlier...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
**** like this, energy drinks, and coffee, have no affect on me whatsoever.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
I drink a 5 Hour sometimes in the mornings before my early Algebra class. Works wonders. Keeps me awake and focused without feeling all jittery like Full Throttle and shit does.

And I personally don't think they taste all that bad. Well, the berry one at least.
You should be alright. It's not like yer mixing up medications or anything. 5-hour is basically just some caffeine and other uppers found in natural shit.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by genghisgandhi
[
it probably has virus infested stuff

I agree.

OT: well i like the berry flavored one
it really works pretty good
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by genghisgandhi
do not click this!!

it's some free PS3 BS, the guy just got banned he spammed this in several threads
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
This stuff works when you're doing a LAN as an all nighter and you're going beyond your comfort zone in terms of not sleeping.

Also great at the last night of festivals when you need to be awake to stop your stuff getting burned.
Quote by genghisgandhi
do not click this!!

I dunno...this guy seems legit. Im gunna click it!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Do you know how many tablespoons of sugar are in other energy drinks? 12. 12 tablespoons.

5 hour energy is the only logical choice.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by SGburnsRED
I agree.

OT: well i like the berry flavored one
it really works pretty good

i mean, the tast when you first drink it isn't horrible, but the after taste it leaves in my mouth is disgusting.

but it really does work. i take them before school so i can focus
I like taking the extra strength ones before I go out to parties and shit. It's makes me witty and giggity as fuck.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
It's not gonna work if you have even the slightest bit of caffeine tolerance.
my friend filled a 5 hr energy bottle up with brandy, hahaha i wasn't expecting that when i drank it hahahaha
Quote by GNiCk89
I like taking the extra strength ones before I go out to parties and shit. It's makes me witty and giggity as fuck.

Is that you?
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by JayT44
Or you could just go to sleep a little earlier...

*looks at avatar*
Quote by dannystro527
i mean, the tast when you first drink it isn't horrible, but the after taste it leaves in my mouth is disgusting.

but it really does work. i take them before school so i can focus

yeah you're right the after taste is kinda nasty
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by Bizarro

Is that you?

Yes.
Giggedy giggedy.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Why should I have the 5 Hour Energy when I can have

The answer is simple really.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I like 5 Hour Energy.Its one of the few energy drinks that actually works on me. It doesnt give me the most bad ass rush of energy, but for staying awake for a few extra hours its not bad. I have one hell of a caffeine tolerance and that stuff does effect me to some extent. ITs even better if I take one of those and chase it with a Monster or something. That combo makes me a jittery son of a bitch. But its all in how you react to stuff like that. Red Bull doesn absolutely nothing for me, and Monster on its own doesnt either. 5 Hour Energy and Redline are two that can effect me on their own, but add in some other energy drinks and the hit me even harder.
Quote by Bizarro

Is that you?

Exactly. It gets me giggity giggity goin'
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by music_mike
I like 5 Hour Energy.Its one of the few energy drinks that actually works on me. It doesnt give me the most bad ass rush of energy, but for staying awake for a few extra hours its not bad. I have one hell of a caffeine tolerance and that stuff does effect me to some extent. ITs even better if I take one of those and chase it with a Monster or something. That combo makes me a jittery son of a bitch. But its all in how you react to stuff like that. Red Bull doesn absolutely nothing for me, and Monster on its own doesnt either. 5 Hour Energy and Redline are two that can effect me on their own, but add in some other energy drinks and the hit me even harder.

You sound like a drug addict. "Yeah, the cocaine is good and the heroine's good, but if you combine them, oh man, oh God, oh MAN, OH GOD!" *picks at sores*

I haven't ever tried the 5 hour energy drinks. I read the nutrition label, saw that one bottle contains like 8,000 % of the daily recommended value for Vitamin B, and put it back on the shelf. I don't personally feel like pissing radioactive green.
It's just pure caffeine. Energy drinks make you crash from the amount of sugar you're ingesting.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.