Page 1 of 4
Would you guys find it demeaning to be someone's booty call if you found the person attractive? Would you think it was scoring?

Try to explain your answers. The circumstances could always be different... you might have great conversations with this person and get to know them after each hook up, or the person may not talk to you on a personal level; be specific with what your conditions may be
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

your someones booty call!

on a serious note, nah. as long as its all in good fun and no one gets hurt its cool.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Depends how hot he/she is.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If she is hot then why not?
and anyways its free sex!!
what pitmonkey wouldnt want free sex or just sex?
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
No, and you seem hot wanna hook up?

PS i am ugly,but i got some mean Sideburns!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Does this thread have personal implications for you.

I would probably be ok with it. Depends on how much sex I was getting otherwise. I don't see the purpose of being a booty call if you are getting a steady amount of sex from other people. But if I was in a rut and not getting any I would probably be ok with it.

It also would depend on how I felt about the person. If I actually had feelings for them it might be a little depressing to just be getting sex from them and nothing else.
I am and I love it too. Try and separate sex and feelings for the person, it always makes it easier.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Fenderhippie69
your someones booty call!

Other way around, that's where the curiousity came from (I liked a guy and would call him over to spend the night; we both connected well and would end up talking until sunrise after hooking up, but we both knew we didnt want anything serious and I just started dating someone else the other day)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think it gets difficult if one develops feelings for the other....which probs 9/10 times happens!! I think it would be the worst thing ever to have sex with someone who just sees you as "that person i f***" when on the inside you have love and alot of emoticion for them.....
No.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As long as both parties involved know and understand that its just sex and nothing more emotional then I think there is nothing wrong with it. However, it is when one party begins to have feelings for the other and someone ends up getting hurt that it becomes a problem that should have been avoided. Booty calls have to follow strict guidelines and ground rules, otherwise its just manipulation for sex.
Call me old-fashioned if you will, but that's not really my cup of tea

EDIT ^ That's a big part of my reasoning
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I wouldn't say its demeaning, its just sex, the only way its demeaning is if you believe all this sex is meant for only one special person stuff. I'd go with it.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by Kensai
No.

There were two different questions, Kjell
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

That would make my day.

I had a chick earlier this year who said she jsut wanted to fool around... so that made me happy. After a few times she wanted to get serious though...

So watch out, girls are ****ing tricky...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I was a girl's booty call last night.

At my house, gave her oral, she came, then she had to go.

I lol'd. At least I got mine earlier.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by vintage x metal
Other way around, that's where the curiousity came from (I liked a guy and would call him over to spend the night; we both connected well and would end up talking until sunrise after hooking up, but we both knew we didnt want anything serious and I just started dating someone else the other day)

Oh. Well, lucky fella I guess.

I don't mind really. Ive kinda been a booty call before. It was cool while it lasted.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Perfection 101
Call me old-fashioned if you will, but that's not really my cup of tea

EDIT ^ That's a big part of my reasoning

Honestly, I'm going to have to agree.
Free uninhibited, guilt free, no strings attached sex with a smoking chick? Where do i sign up?
Quote by vintage x metal
There were two different questions, Kjell

No and then yes. I don't see at all how it could be a be a bad thing. Whoop de doo, someone finds me attractive enough for sex, I'm ever so pissed. It's obviously scoring too.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I dunno, chances are if someone wanted me as their booty call I'd be up for it (if I found them attractive) and since guys are almost always up for sex, in a sense they'd be my booty call as well, a "mutual booty call".

Now if I was/got attached to this person and they didn't feel the same way.. that could present a problem I suppose..

Story: I hooked up with this girl who said she wasn't looking for a relationship and wanted to fool around. Now at this point, we're still just friends. So we go to my house and a make a move on her, we start making out and then she says she doesn't want to go any further, because she's not comfortable enough. *a reluctant sigh..fine*.

Second time we hang out, same thing happens, except she says: "but I'm definitely more comfortable than last time". So, she's now out. You want to fool around, then do it, you want to tell me how much you enjoy giving blowjobs, and then stop at 2nd base? fuck that.
Last edited by technicolour at Sep 7, 2009,
Eh... bootycalls for me are just stupid. That's just my opinion though, because for me I have to have some kind of strong feeling towards the person. I won't say love, but I have to care about them enough to say that I'll only be with them and hopefully they'll say the same.

That's just my opinion, and right now, I think my morals would be broken because I'm pretty damn lonely lately.
Isn't it more like "booty text" these days?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by vintage x metal
Would you guys find it demeaning to be someone's booty call if you found the person attractive?
Nah. I wouldn't find it demeaning unless more was implied than was delivered. If we both know what we're getting and both get what we want, we both win.

Quote by vintage x metal
Would you think it was scoring?
I'm conservative in my use of the word "score". Some people read that as winning at some sort of competition. Booty call / fwb should be a mutual win. The only competition should be who can drive the other more temporarily insane.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Mockstairwell
Isn't it more like "booty text" these days?

Are you making a reference about people not calling each other or are you making a reference to the, "sexting" craze?
I'm happier being the caller than the called, but no, I don't find it demeaning. It's just a bit of fun.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
IMO, sex is meaningless without the emotion behind it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
How is it demeaning? It's awesome.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
A booty call is only when someone in a position of power uses it to **** someone in a position under them (excuse the pun)

Anything else is just good ol' fashioned ****in'!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
Quote by Gunpowder

Maybe you two could go on a date?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
^lol'd
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Meths

Maybe we could rape them...together...on a date
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
no most lads wouldnt careless and are probably always up for it
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Quote by Meths

Perfection and Gunpowder?

Only if I was able to disguise myself as a potted plant next to their restaurant table and surreptitiously wank off into a napkin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 4