(MEGA PICTURES INCOMING)

Well, I found it labelled incorrectly on eBay, and as nobody was bidding on it, I thought I put on some cheeky low bids, and both of them actually paid off! I think I've got a really good deal, but no idea how much this beast is worth. Does anybody else know? Let's have a look at it...

Well, it's A Randall!

This is the cab I bought with it. The web-info-jargon says
'Serious tone and power without cracking the piggy bank: Thats what the G3 Cabs are all about. The R412CXM features 4 x 12" Celestion Custom 80s, a straight angled front with metal grill and is crafted from 3/4" Void-free birch(much like the more expensive ones).

320 Watts RMS
8 Ohm mono inputs
Dual 4 Ohm stereo inputs
29.5H" x 14"D 29.5"W
86LBS'

Let's not tease anymore, here is the full head!

It's A Randall Cyclone, with that 4x12 cab! And I paid a grand total of £237 for it all! (£82 on the cab and £155 on the head) I've actually got no idea how much it's worth though, although it seems to be rare, because I can't find anymore of them anywhere, and nobody seems to have heard of them much either.

That's a mini group shot, you can't see my Squier Stagemaster-7 string in it, but I think it looks very cool!

well, tell me some stuff about this amp! How much is it worth? Did I get a good deal? What do you think about the tone?

Cheers, h3llang3l
GEAR:

Ibanez JEM 555 Steve Vai Signature x2 (Black + White)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom II
Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
Digitech Distortion Factory
Yeah, it's 300W solid state, but it sounds unlike any other SS I've ever heard, it has alot of character which is fantastic really, because usually they can sound quite sterile and digital. Also, it has more use-able distortion then I've ever heard before on an amp without any form of boost, which is sweet.
GEAR:

Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
it depends how much you paid. these are the lower end V max amps. they are good and were modeled after the dime warhead which is what the V max was modeled after. Also the V max is currently called the V2 but it is way better in quality. if you got this amp and cab for less than $350 you got a steal.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Well, according to a converter, I paid $388.28 for this if I was in America, so I think I'm close to the 'steal' level.
GEAR:

Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
Happy new amp day. You are now dubbed "Shred-o-saurus". Have fun tearing a hole in the roof with that thing!
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
HNAD!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Cheers guys

Hmm, "Shred-o-saurus".... I like that. :P
GEAR:

Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
Quote by h3llang3l
Well, according to a converter, I paid $388.28 for this if I was in America, so I think I'm close to the 'steal' level.

Nice one, you got a good deal! HNAD!

How does she sound?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
She sounds very sweet indeed, the cleans ring beautifully, but honestly sound better when you try to jazz it up by cutting the treble and getting the bass up. Acoustic simulator sounds epic through it

Distortion goes from mega to MEGA. It can do rock with the gain on about 1. After that, you get epic.
GEAR:

Ovation CP247

Vox VT120+
Boss GT-10
holy ****? 300watts? Isn't that like, 270watts too many?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by touji-za-nai
holy ****? 300watts? Isn't that like, 270watts too many?

For a SS, no.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
nice!

i assume the cyclone was released around the same time as randall titans since tehy look similar... im guessing the cyclone is now the v2 and the titan is now the t2.