Hey all,

I've been playing with my RP70 for a while now, and it's been working just fine. I use the adapter that comes with it.

I've recently been working with the phaser settings through my Randall RG50TC, and I've noticed that when I have the guitar muted, I hear a whooshing sound, as if the phaser was still working with the equipment, but nothing's there.

Then, at the peak of the phase, I hear a slight pop, sometimes throughout the phase effect, and there's a fairly noticeable volume drop. The phaser's set on the lowest phase setting, and I'm not sure why it's doing that.

It gets worse if there's more things on it, of course, so I try to keep my effects per patch very low. But the sound is audible sometimes even when playing. It sounds like a high, almost ice-picky pop, almost a squeal. Thing is, I'm not doing anything to irritate it.

Is it the phaser part of the pedal, is the pedal itself going bad, or is my amp just not liking it? I usually have it after the EQ pedal in the effects loop, but I'm experimenting with different spots.

Note: I also have my treble boosted, as this is a fairly dark amp, so maybe that's a culprit too?
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
I sometimes have this problem too. I don't know how to stop it, but I'm running an RP50 through a Behringer. I don't know the model of the amp.
See, I never noticed it on my Cube 15X. Only just started noticing it on the Randall. That's why I'm a bit concerned...

Either that or it's something about the pedal itself. I'm noticing heavy flanger volume drops too.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator