Hey UG.

Ive been trying to record some stuff on my laptop for a while now. When ever i plug my mic in and then start recording it seems to pic up fine for about 30 seconds or so and then it seems to reduce the volume so much that you can barely hear it on playback and throughout varies between high volume/low volume.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Ive used the same mic on a previous non-vista laptop and ive never had problems. The problem also occours when going straight from effects pedal to computer mic in.

Also, has anyone ever experienced lag on audacity when recording multiple tracks? Im pretty new to recording and to this side of the forum. Ive given it a google but couldnt find anything

Cheers

M.I.M
its just vista, i have so many bugs and so many programs that i cant use because they just crash, any new os that comes out is gonna have its bugs so just use xp for now if you can
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Quote by t0m_r0cks
its just vista, i have so many bugs and so many programs that i cant use because they just crash, any new os that comes out is gonna have its bugs so just use xp for now if you can

oh okay thanks for the heads up!

Thankfully i have got two laptops (both with audacity!)

If anyone knows of a fix for this it would be MORE than appreciated.

x