So it's not exactly a NGD, as I've had this guitar for about a month, but this is the first chance I have had to actually post it.

The specs: http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Dark-Fire/Features.aspx

Now, onto the pictures (sorry for the blurriness):
Attachments:
DF 1.jpg
DF 2.jpg
DF 3.jpg
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
i LOVE the concept of a P-90/HB lespaul... i would get one in a heartbeat if it didnt had all the robot electronics and ****....

HNGD
damn thats beautiful, its like a modern gibson from the future if you know what I mean.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
Quote by Baby Joel
How does it play/sound? Is it worth they hype/money?

Looks beautiful! HNGD!

It plays like a dream; the PLEK setup really makes a difference. It has to be the first guitar that I haven't had to take time to adjust to the neck.

As for the sound, it has to be the most versatile guitar I have played. It can go from very, very bright cleans to the grittiest distortion and never sound out of place. In addition, I can change BOTH pickups from being either single coil or humbuckers, can put the bridge pickup out of phase, and can also turn on the pizeo pickup for electric-acoustic style sounds and set how much I want to blend that sound with the magnetic pickups.

The robot tuning function is also very nice, I can choose from 15 different tunings and tune to one of them in less time than it takes to read this sentence. It's accurate to within .2 cents, so it is very nice. In my opinion, it's worth the money, although I don't think it's going to change the face of music as we know it.

Quote by ibrahimasood
HNGD! hope u enjoy it.

What amp are u playing?

When practicing, I primarily rely on Guitar Rig 3 because it's convenient for a college dorm. However, I have tested this guitar on a Fender Bassman, a Marshall JCM 800, an Orange Rockerverb 50 and a Mesa/Boogie Lone Star, and the tone didn't disappoint on any.

Quote by just17n8
i LOVE the concept of a P-90/HB lespaul... i would get one in a heartbeat if it didnt had all the robot electronics and ****....

HNGD

On a side note: http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Designer/Gibson-USA/Nighthawk.aspx

Not exactly a Les Paul, but...
Beautiful ....
HNGD!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
HNGD!

Hopefully I'll be able to play one of those in the near future. Not too likely though...
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
HNGD!

Played one of these before and its awesome, shame they will never put p-90's into a lp standard i guess
Quote by daytripper75
This man speaks the truth.
Quote by leftyace
HNGD!

Hopefully I'll be able to play one of those in the near future. Not too likely though...

yeah when gibons wake and up and relise LEFT HANDED PPL PLAY GUITAR
Quote by Tedis1111
yeah when gibons wake and up and relise LEFT HANDED PPL PLAY GUITAR

Sadly it seems god put Leftys on this planet to Screw them over on Guitar Prices!!

also i doubt it will ever be made as a Lefty due to the fact that its an extremely limited run, if thats a 1st edition one then it will be worth a pretty penny some day.

ive sadly not had the chance to play one yet but ive heard great things about them for 'Robot' Guitars.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Sadly it seems god put Leftys on this planet to Screw them over on Guitar Prices!!

also i doubt it will ever be made as a Lefty due to the fact that its an extremely limited run, if thats a 1st edition one then it will be worth a pretty penny some day.

ive sadly not had the chance to play one yet but ive heard great things about them for 'Robot' Guitars.

Is it strange that I am a lefty but play guitar like a righty? I just now recognized that....
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
Quote by Invert-blu
Is it strange that I am a lefty but play guitar like a righty? I just now recognized that....

sorry to hijack this thread alittle but thats not uncommon, when giving a starter a guitar you let them find the way they are comfortable with it whether left handed or right. alot of leftys in my expiriance fidn it more comfortable to play right handed just because its easier for them. Chances are you probably did the same thing without subconciously
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
sorry to hijack this thread alittle but thats not uncommon, when giving a starter a guitar you let them find the way they are comfortable with it whether left handed or right. alot of leftys in my expiriance fidn it more comfortable to play right handed just because its easier for them. Chances are you probably did the same thing without subconciously

Yeah when I first grabbed a guitar im pretty sure I held it like a righty. It just seems that, since I write with my left hand, and do more activities that are gentle and precise with the left, that the left hand ought to go on the fretboard. If you ask me, right handers should be playing lefty guitars
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
Damn that's....whoa.

HNGD!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Invert-blu
Yeah when I first grabbed a guitar im pretty sure I held it like a righty. It just seems that, since I write with my left hand, and do more activities that are gentle and precise with the left, that the left hand ought to go on the fretboard. If you ask me, right handers should be playing lefty guitars

nah sounds about right the way we do play....No pun intended!!
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
damn, that looks awesome!! HNGD!

TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
very very nice! i've been looking into installing a piezo in my bfg for a little more versatility. would you say it's worth it? i've heard it can sound like a dead-on acoustic, and that it can sound loud and harsh. how do you like it?
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Piezos are weird things, they can work and they can also backfire. may work on your BFG tho but iver never seen one done on it so cannot give you an 100% on how it will sound.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
very very nice! i've been looking into installing a piezo in my bfg for a little more versatility. would you say it's worth it? i've heard it can sound like a dead-on acoustic, and that it can sound loud and harsh. how do you like it?

I really like it, especially since I don't have an electric-acoustic and that adds the capability to sound like one. It can sound loud, but I wouldn't call it a harsh sound by any means: I can crank up the distortion on an amp and it will still sound fairly clean.

It's great if you want an electric-acoustic sound. If that is what you are going for, then read up on it and try it out.
HNGD, looks cool, but the truss rod cover is kinda fugly.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+

I'd kill for one of these. Happy NGD... you bastard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
That guitar has to be what started the matrix. Pretty hi tech, it looks really nice too. HNGD
Quote by headbangerbuggy
That is the most incomprehensible post I have ever seen. LEARN TO GRAMMAR.

Quote by steven seagull
Then it IS blues, just angrier, louder and more pissed off
Love the color on it, HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay