So i ahve been playing in this band for a while now, played a few gigs, recorded a nice wee EP. people always asks me what genre we are, and honestly i have no idea! so also if you have a listen make a post and tell me what genre we might posibly fit into, be use your imagination.

www.myspace.com/redlightsyndromeband.

we are from Glasgow, Scotland.

Add us if you like what you hear.

Ali
Quote by alidunwoodie
So i ahve been playing in this band for a while now, played a few gigs, recorded a nice wee EP. people always asks me what genre we are, and honestly i have no idea! so also if you have a listen make a post and tell me what genre we might posibly fit into, be use your imagination.

www.myspace.com/redlightsyndromeband.

we are from Glasgow, Scotland.

Add us if you like what you hear.

Ali

from what i listened to (i have to go but i will properly listen when i get chance) it sounds what i think music should sound like ... so much better than all the modern crap, i really liked it
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Sounds kinda like rise against minus the punk. Not bad. I think it would be labeled rock or alt rock or something like that
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
I liked the one called Ulsterville. The other ones weren't as good. But it was still good.

Edit: Holy crap I've been sigged!
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
haha weird, yeh i was reading that thread and almost wet myself laughing so hard when i read that, so i thought i would sig it, lol. but yeh, "fireblowing" and "let go" were songs from scotts acoustic band, so they are a bit soft, and when we went into the studio we only had those songs. and am i android was recorded by the old members of the band in scotts bedroom, with an electronic fake crappy drum track.