I had this idea with for song, and I tried to transfer it on Guitar Pro as simple as possible, which involved a few 7/8. When I added additional guitars, bass, and drums, they didn't match up like I hope they would. I then realized that those 7/8 timings were unnecessary, but I didn't know how to fix it. I mean, I KNEW how to fix it, but then everything would be a jumbled mess (1/2 a beat off :/). Does anyone have any idea on what timings to use for that riff? Don't mind the second riff.
Attachments:
new thing.gp5
new thing.gp4
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
I don't think I quite understand the problem you're facing. It sounds fine to me. Do you have any more info you can give, or maybe a short recording of what you're looking for? Doesn't need professional quality, just the riff you were going for.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
I don't know if a recording would help much, I don't have a problem with the guitars, just how everything else fits with them. I guess there really isn't another way to put that riff together. It sounds great actually, just not what I originally though it would sound like.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz

Some of My Recent Songs

I'm sorry I couldn't help much . I just don't understand the problem with it because I don't know what you had originally planned. A recording may help some, but otherwise I think what you have now sounds pretty sweet. Who knows, maybe someone else may be able to help. Good luck!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
That's what I thought he meant too, but I wasn't sure. Maybe though, was that what you wanted?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Quote by Chaperoni
Is this the kind of thing you were after

YES! EXACTLY! THANKS! I tried that before, but didn't think about moving the hats. Damn. Thanks man. Anything I can do?
Quote by RhyseOrtiz

Some of My Recent Songs