well im looking for an acoustic i need to know of a good one for about 200 bucks i usaully play grunge type music idk if that matters but any help would be great
Grunge isn't usually played acoustically, so specifying it as your style of play wont help us a great deal. Nevertheless, did you look in the "Guitars Under $300" sticky?
^What he said. Partly because thats a good guitar, partly because thats the cheapest good guitar I know of.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
or try the yamaha fg720s. it's under $300, has a solid top, is well-made and has a neck i think will appeal to most electric guitar users as it's nice and slim.
I have a yamaha fg 730 i got for around 300, easily the best guitar in that price range that I have played
Gear:
Alvarez Classical Guitar(don't know much about it).
Yamaha FG730S
Agile AL-2000 Black Cherry
Fender 25R Frontman Series II Combo
grunge may not usaully be played acoustic but do you remember the unplugged series you know nirvana stp alice in chains so your comment was useless and not very well informed but thank you to everyone else that tried to help
Quote by tmojo19
grunge may not usaully be played acoustic but do you remember the unplugged series you know nirvana stp alice in chains so your comment was useless and not very well informed...

...except for the fact that I recommended a giant thread full of guitars right in your price range.

...and the fact that they still don't build acoustic guitars for a "grunge" sound.

...but just to avoid any more uselessness or uninformedness on my part, I'll recommend a Seagull S6 for you. It's a little more than the $200 specified, but it will sound good and you'll be able to play any music you'd like on it.
Last edited by GC Shred Off at Sep 11, 2009,
Quote by tmojo19
grunge may not usaully be played acoustic but do you remember the unplugged series you know nirvana stp alice in chains so your comment was useless and not very well informed but thank you to everyone else that tried to help

then again, when they are playing the songs acoustically, it isn't grunge anymore. way to go and piss off someone who tried to help you and then just appear stupid
Guitars:
PRS SE Custom 24
Partscaster
MIM Tele
Gear:
Em Drive Clone (w/ Klon buffer) > Paramount Clone > OCD > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > ISP Decimator > m5 > Nova Repeater > Trinity T2 > W.E. Sturgeon Reverb > AC15C1
also you cant go wrong with the d10s ... especially with the included case..... it was my first acoustic and after a set up it was awesome.
haha... and p.s. you cant say that when a certain song is played acoustically it is no longer grunge..... nirvana unplugged was most certainly grunge music... but again no need to fight guys.
obeythepenguin had the best advice i see...

i will reiterate what he said...go out, play as many as you can, and find one that fits you. can't really put a price on it...but there are good guitars for under 300...i got a decent New York Pro for around 150 with case, and I love it. It suits me...