Well, I scored another sweet guitar on Ebay for only $80.00. Picked it up this afternoon. It's a Jay Turser JT-55C in Fireburst. I still need the trem arm for the Burns mark 8 set up and I need to string it but here are pics. This is a really pretty guitar. The pick up look odd because the plastic is still on them.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Sep 7, 2009,
Not bad for $80! HNGD
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Nice find. HNGD!
But I'm guessing it's a B-stock? The headstock has white spots.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Thanks guys, the guitar is dusty I took it out of the box and just popped it in the stand for some quick pics. As soon as I set it up and clean it I'll post better pics I'll take out side without the flash. The pics really do not show the grain and colors very well.

John
I dont really like the color but Ilove the shape

HNGD
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
i love that color! when i first started playing i was in love with the Gibson SG with that finish. can't remember the model name now though. that thing is beautiful! and i like the bridge, too. thats a steal for $80!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
The color on these is what really attracted me to the guitar. I saw both a Gibson Les Paul and SG in Flameburst not too long ago but they were asking way too much for them.

I am still trying to get a replacement trem arm I found out Burns of London makes the Burns MK 8 trem so I emailed them as well as Jay Turser. I also found out the same company that owns Jay Turser also owns Hagstrom. Hopefully either JT or Burns will come thru this week. I can't wait to be able to play this.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Sep 9, 2009,