i was in school and some kid snatched my ipod touch out of my hand i took a quick picture of the kid but while i was talking to teachers they let him get away

but we know who he is and the school is charging him with theift but this happened like 3 or 4 months ago my question is how long does it take to get a court date because i want my ipod back lol
Quote by diofan88
If by knife you mean penis, and by shred you mean sex

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
Well, first you have to get to know Court, then you can ask it out. And don't do the movie and a dinner thing, just go out for a cup of coffee. Keep things light and everything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by shmikeyboy
Cool story bro

Why are you such a troll? **** off..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Kensai
Well, first you have to get to know Court, then you can ask it out. And don't do the movie and a dinner thing, just go out for a cup of coffee. Keep things light and everything.

ill admit that was kinda funny but kind of a jerk move
Quote by diofan88

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
expect that you wont get it back because more then likely he will say he doesnt have it anymore and that it sold it to some friend who now lives in a different country or some bull****, so just assume you wont get it back and go buy another one. And if this happened in school right in front of a teacher how did he get away? that makes no sense i would have chased that mother ****er and kicked his ass or told the teacher right away or something
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
expect that you wont get it back because more then likely he will say he doesnt have it anymore and that it sold it to some friend who now lives in a different country or some bull****, so just assume you wont get it back and go buy another one. And if this happened in school right in front of a teacher how did he get away? that makes no sense i would have chased that mother ****er and kicked his ass or told the teacher right away or something

we have camras in the school i chased him through the hallways and held him against the locker i didnt want 2 hit him beacause he could hold that against me or something but we got it on tape and people seen it

but i cant really buy another 1 really cuz moneys kinda tight
Quote by diofan88

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
law system sucks
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by Adam124
Why are you such a troll? **** off..

Calm down. Someone had to, and better me than a real troll
* returns to gay thread for intelligent debate*
...............You're actually the one who stole an iPod aren't you?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
...............You're actually the one who stole an iPod aren't you?

no
Quote by diofan88

then im soo with you

SHAKE AND BAKE
Quote by Davetastic11
we have camras in the school i chased him through the hallways and held him against the locker i didnt want 2 hit him beacause he could hold that against me or something but we got it on tape and people seen it

but i cant really buy another 1 really cuz moneys kinda tight

Your money situation is kinda tight, but your grammar and spelling aren't. Running in the halls isn't cool. You should have waited for his level 5 karma to catch up with him. Or waited until he was overcumbered.
Quote by BK202
Your money situation is kinda tight, but your grammar and spelling aren't. Running in the halls isn't cool. You should have waited for his level 5 karma to catch up with him. Or waited until he was overcumbered.

"Stop criminal scum!"

*Resist Arrest*
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.