hi, I was thinking, could I attach a tremolo to a Epiphone SG Special? If so what one would be best to get?
thanks
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

You might be able to attach some sort of Bigsby, but nothing that you could crazy with, just some vibrato.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Yeah any parts site or ebay would have a bigsby that should fit with little modification.

But in reality ace frehley and neal schoun I know for a fact had floyd roses put on gibsons...but you lose a lot of sustain and a lot of what makes the guitar unique after you take out all that wood lol
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by rdobson2

But in reality ace frehley and neal schoun I know for a fact had floyd roses put on gibsons...but you lose a lot of sustain and a lot of what makes the guitar unique after you take out all that wood lol

Sustain isn't they key here... You would have to do a ballsack load of routing, take to much time/money for it to be any where near worth it...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
i dont think it would be worth it to put it on an epi special.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Id advise not on an epi special man. Save up for a G400. But hey, if its what you want, a Bigsby is your only realistic choice. If you can afford to have a tremolo like a floyd installed, your better off getting another guitar.
ITS A TRAP, but i think you could...

EDIT: HOLY **** THAT EPI EXPLORER GOTH WITH THE FR IS SEXY
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
save up, sell that epi, and look for one of the epi LP's with a floyd. not sure of the exact name, but i think they only came in white. you can find them on google easily enough, i googled "epi LP floyd" and found a few haha the pics were too big to post though.

anyway the stetsbar is a good option, i've heard good things about them.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip