For those of you that buy Total Guitar magazine you will know that you get a DVD/CD Rom free with the magazine. My problem is I cannot play the DVD part. Everytime I insert the disc into my laptop it just opens up itunes and plays the songs on it. Could someone please help me work out how to get the DVD to play?

I've never had this problem before, but for some reason it just won't play!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I inserted one of the discs from a past issue and that played the DVD straight away.
Last edited by the_hoodster at Sep 7, 2009,
just run it through explorer, by autorun or expand the cd and there should be the video files in one of the folders
Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way

Gear
Musicman JP7 Mystic Dream/Piezo
Fernandes Revelle elite
Epi Les Paul Silverburst custom- Sd 59 + JB
Mesa Dual Rec + Marshall 1960 Cab
Make sure it is a DVD drive.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
It only seems to have the audio files on the disc, I accidently picked up two discs when buying the magazine so I shall try that one.
explore the disc and the files are there
i used to have the same problem
My Gear

Epiphone G400 Custom (Tuned to Standard/Drop D)

Dean DFH Baby (Tuned to Drop C)

Epiphone Special II (Tuned to Drop B/Drop A)

Orange Crush 15

Boss MD-2

Ibanez PH-7
Open it in a video/DVD player program. Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and stuff like that can do it.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
It won't let me play it as a DVD, when I tried to open it with something else it was only to play the music on it.