Page 1 of 3
If its real, that guy is one serious badass.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
It's a mannequin. When the camera goes down and shakes, the shot ends, then is replaced by the guy in the next one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

agreed with 2nd post. if it's real then that guy has some serious balls.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Fiire
Yeah, that's a F18 I think.

Looked to be a harrier tbh.

Doubt it's real, that guy would have been sent flying himself.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
but wouldn't the mannequin be on the ground?

...why? It's fastened somehow.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Completely fake.

The wake turbulence would knock him off his feet completely.

Not to mention the fact that a pilot would never take his Harrier so low.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Sep 7, 2009,
you couldnt stand under that plane without falling over, or at least bracing yourself heavily.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
and magically walks away?

The cut the shot, take the mannequin out of the shot, and the dude goes and stands there. Then they splice the second shot in, with the guy in.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Watching the video again I don't think it's a Harrier, I think it's an F1 Dassault Mirage.
Quote by Fiire
Yeah, that's a F18 I think.
the early ones looked like that before they squared off the inlets.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Completely fake.

The wake turbulence would knock him off his feet completely.

Not to mention the fact that a pilot would never take his Harrier so low.
It's not as low as it appears at first glance.

Also, not fake.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Watching the video again I don't think it's a Harrier, I think it's an F1 Dassault Mirage.

Probably right, French planes have to fly low.. Its the best way to retreat without been spotted
@dbostwick
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
the early ones looked like that before they squared off the inlets.
It's not as low as it appears at first glance.

Also, not fake.

Notice how the shadows are coincidental. Watch the video to see the orientation of the man's shadow.

Somehow I doubt he didn't flinch with 7000kg of thrust 5 feet from his head.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Notice how the shadows are coincidental. Watch the video to see the orientation of the man's shadow.

Somehow I doubt he didn't flinch with 7000kg of thrust 5 feet from his head.
learn how to interpret photos. shadows coincide with objects at different relative positions, depending on the position of the sun.

also, thrust is BEHIND the aircraft.
this guy wouldn't experience that wash at this point in the fly-by.

5 ft? lol, no. that aircraft is 20~30 meters overhead, maybe more.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
learn how to interpret photos. shadows coincide with objects at different relative positions, depending on the position of the sun.

Lmao, you're telling me to interpret photographs?

This isn't the moon landing. There is one source of light on the plane - the sun. Both shadows are completely coincidental.

Thrust is behind the aircraft? I know that thanks, but in about 0.1 of a second he WOULd be behind the aircraft wouldn't he. You think the aircraft is about 20-30 metres in the air? Give me a minute.
Quote by SteveHouse
It's a mannequin. When the camera goes down and shakes, the shot ends, then is replaced by the guy in the next one.

Gotta say I agree with this. He stands far to still as the plane comes towards him too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Good call
Fake

At this point the jet has passed him and he hasn't even changed his stance this is right before the camera shakes. If the guy holding the camera shook like crazy when the jet passed how is this guy so still.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
big debate going on here

i'd like it to be real cause that would be badass as hell but i sort of doubt it

Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Good call

Hmm... is there any way one can triangulate something here and come up with a rough estimate for the distances?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Hmm... is there any way one can triangulate something here and come up with a rough estimate for the distances?

I've already done it with coincidental shadow. Anyway, my little diagram, regardless of how crude it is, demonstrates that even with the plane a good distance in front of him it's absolutely nowhere near 20m.
Even if it is a mannequin it would appear some crazy ****er stood there and filmed the damn thing!

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Lmao, you're telling me to interpret photographs?
No, I'm telling you to learn to interpret photographs. Something you obviously haven't learned to do.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
This isn't the moon landing. There is one source of light on the plane - the sun. Both shadows are completely coincidental.
And if you're going to use the position of the sun to draw any conclusions about the coincidence of the shadows, you must first know the position of the sun. Information you don't have.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
You think the aircraft is about 20-30 metres in the air? Give me a minute.
Apparently you should have taken 2...

Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Good call
drawing a few squiggly lines on the image in the distance, leaves tons of room for error. Try going BACK to the previous image, where the aircraft is nearly overhead. You can estimate the distance by a series of triangles. You'll have to speculate on the distance this guy is from the camera and take half the wingspan. set up the proportions. it won't tell you exactly, since you can't be absolutely certain on the angular relationship. but it get you much closer.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I've already done it with coincidental shadow. Anyway, my little diagram, regardless of how crude it is, demonstrates that even with the plane a good distance in front of him it's absolutely nowhere near 20m.
lol, it demonstrates nothing. even as screwed up as it is, it certainly does prove 5 feet.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Sep 7, 2009,
gonna have to agree with clapton wannabe. the force over top this guys head would thrown him away. that force is pushing a ****ing jet forward at breakneck speeds, you people don't think it'll atleast make this guy fall down?
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
No, I'm telling you to learn to interpret photographs. Something you obviously haven't learned to do.

Go on then? Let's see you prove your point.

And if you're going to use the position of the sun to draw any conclusions about the coincidence of the shadows, you must first know the position of the sun. Information you don't have.

You're right, because shadows clearly don't indicate where the light source is.

Apparently you should have taken 2...

drawing a few squiggly lines on the image in the distance, leaves tons of room for error. Try going BACK to the previous image, where the aircraft is nearly overhead. You can estimate the distance by a series of triangles. You'll have to speculate on the distance this guy is from the camera and take half the wingspan. set up the proportions. it won't tell you exactly, since you can't be absolutely certain on the angular relationship. but it get you much closer.

What is wrong with my diagram? Can you tell me where there's room for error please?

lol, it demonstrates nothing.

So are you going to stop whining in the corner and actually make any effort to prove your point? At the minute you're just embarassing yourself by chasing a lost cause.

I'm looking forward to you explaining how my image is incorrect.

Lmao @ How smug you are btw.
I personally think it's fake. But a low pass definitely occurred within in the shot at some point. It has been tampered with though for a more dramatic outcome.
I'm pretty sure its fake.. notice how he never once moves, at all, for the entire beginning section. Its only after the camera shakes, and he is completely out of view for a split second, does he start to walk around.
When I first came in here I swear I thought it was going to be something about a UFO.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
It's definitely fake. It is very suspicious looking. Most 'faked' videos have planned shakes - meaning the layers of edited takes can be ghosted onto each other etc...
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
So are you going to stop whining in the corner
Not whining. Laughing. At you.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
prove your point?
like you are? 5 feet? Even your shit diagram didn't prove that.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Lmao @ How smug you are btw.
Yep.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Not whining. Laughing. At you.

like you are? 5 feet? Even your shit diagram didn't prove that.

Yep.

Want some more to completely destroy your argument?

How about we assume the man is 6ft tall.

Lmao.
Okay guys, I've done tons of extensive research and I can say beyond a doubt that I know the answer:

The government did it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Page 1 of 3