hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the price of my guitars? I'm looking to sell my guitars cause' I need the money and would like to know how much theyd be worth

The First guitar is a metallic blue Jackson Kelly Standard with Licensed Floyd Rose Pro, Dual EMGs 81/81, one volume knob, three-way pickup selector, thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard, shark fin inlays, 24 jumbo frets, locking-nut, and jackson tuners on a non-reversed jackson head stock.

I got the guitar signed by all the members of Killswitch Engage.

the EMGs were an upgrade from the original Seymour Duncans

the current neck is also an upgrade from the old one which had 24 regular frets with dot inlays.

How much would this guitar be worth?

The other guitar is a metallic red B.C. Rich Platinum Pro Beast with Licensed Floyd Rose, Dual B.C. Rich Humbuckers, one volume, one tone, three-way pickup selector, thin hard maple neck, rosewood fretboard, dot inlays, 24 jumbo frets, locking nut, and B.C. Rich tuners on a Beast headstock.

I got this guitar signed by all the members of Cannibal Corpse

No upgrades unfortunately

How much would this guitar be worth?

Please help me out
KsE > CC for value.
CC > KsE for music.
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
no one wants a guitar ruined by that ****.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
BC Rich is worth 250-300 max.

And the Kelly, I'd say is worth about 650, just because some people don't like upgrades. Not everyone likes EMGs. But if the neck is the same type and feel, just better quality, then 700-750 max.
Kelly, about 400-500, probably 700 because the prices are really high. Warlock, about 300, becausse it's a really bad guitar.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Why must you multi-colour your posts.

It's very irritating to read.

It actually had the effect of making me NOT want to help you.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 7, 2009,
just put them on ebay for their original value + a couple hundred more for the signatures
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
no offense but i dont even know a single guitar player that you could PAY to take that one defaced by killswitch engage
Quote by crazy8rgood
Why must you multi-colour your posts.

It's very irritating to read.
This.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by FoolishFool
just put them on ebay for their original value + a couple hundred more for the signatures

Getting their original value now would b complete win. Used guitars can go really cheap sometimes.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Quote by FoolishFool

+1

seems like a good idea.
song stuck in my head today

Quote by bass-boy-garith
no offense but i dont even know a single guitar player that you could PAY to take that one defaced by killswitch engage

Maybe fans of KsE will buy it, just maybe though.
Oh sorry, I forgot no one was allowed an opinion.
Silly me.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Probably not much more than the actual value of the guitar.

Maybe $100 more than that at most. Neither of those are bands that are going to command a high value for their signatures.
the value will be less than what the guitars are worth unsigned. those bands suck, and no that is not my opinion. it is fact.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
the value will be less than what the guitars are worth unsigned. those bands suck, and no that is not my opinion. it is fact.

What's wrong with KSE? Please do explain.
its not more worth with the signature
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Patrick L

I dont like metalcore. A lot of people don't, either; it's sometimes considered metal for pussies, that's why a lot of guys says they suck (and you look cool saying it ). Someone might just hate black, bald men who sing metalcore.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 7, 2009,
IMO, the sigs don't increase the value too much because of the guitars they were put on. As a fan wanting to buy a guitar with KSE sigs or Cannibal Corpse sigs, I would pay way more to get a Comparison with KSE sigs on it, or a RAN guitar with CC sigs...thats just my look on it.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Patrick L

they aren't popular enough for their signatures to warrant any significant value
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Having those signatures more than likely means you'll get less money than you would without them.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Not much more if than the original value. If you keep them for years and have proof its their autograph it might increase in value.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

I'd paint over that sh.t
if you're looking to sell them try ebay. put each guitar up for auction and for the reserve price, make it the value(s) of actual said guitar(s), and if it passes the reserve you make money, if the reserve isnt reached, you keep it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ