What can i say, it's another new module day!

Here is a Tweed module i got from Jaded Faith on the MTS forums a while ago. Like said i got it a while ago so I don't remember if i made a NMD for this one. Buy anyway here she is!

Pulled

Pushed

It's a modded Tweed with a Push/Pull on the Gain spot as you can see. When pulled it adds a lot more gain. The Bright switch was modded to. When on it really adds a lot of attack and twang which is great! With Gain pulled and Bright on it can really get some serious Classic Rock tones. It can go from the great Bassman tones which are just amazing cleans to AC/DC and more with an OD.

The new blue LED is very nice as well. And BLINDING!
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
HNMD! I've always like the Randall Modular tube amps.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Yeah they are great for versatility . Clips tomorrow?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I'd be glad to listen.
Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Nice! HNMD!

There aren't enough of these on here

I'm waiting to get the money for a treadplate so i can send it to Rob. I played a single rect a while ago and was so amazed by it i had to get a module that sounded like it. Rob told me that some people have said his recto mod sounds even better than the mesa.

I'm also GASing for a Benzin, 1666, Mark Series, and Loneclean. Unfortuneately i am broke and can't get a job.

Can't wait to hear the clips. Once i get the right cable, i should be able to make some recordings of my own.

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Well here it is.

The first part of the clip is all at 12 o clock. No pull or bright.
Next part is with the gain up a little.
Next is with the bright switch added on.
Bright with lowered gain and single coils.
Next is an interruption lol oops. Just a little more gain on haha.
Gain pot pulled and bright on now.
Last is the cleanest it will go.

It was all recorded at 12 o lock except when i said i added or lowered gain.

Enjoy.
http://www.box.net/shared/o88kitr8nl
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
no one???
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I really like the touch sensitivity of this module. Tone's not bad, but I prefer its cleans to its OD tones for sure. Which of your guitars did you use for this clip?
Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Very nice! really like the clean tone your getting in the lower register. I may have to get one of these; sounds a lot better than my blackface. It sounds like it handles low notes really well, but still keeps a nice warm tone with the higher notes. The range of possiblilites with the MTS series never ceases to amaze me. HNMD!
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
nice
i love randall modular amps
how many modules do u have so far??
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
I have a total of four but have played nine. I used the Ibanez SA with a SD JB pickup. I really could have done a bit of a better recording job. I might cover a AC/DC song when i get around to tweaking it. The knobs are all really sensitive.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Wow, that last picture actually hurts to look at, like it was actually on in front of me. Weird, never seen that happen with a picture
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Trust me, it's bright!

Matrix: i just noticed your avatar was between the buried and me. Best. Band. Ever. I actually did one of their riffs in the sample xD.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
i always had this idea for the RM series: Effect Modules. Tube Driven compression, reverb, tremolo, etc. just slide it in to one of the spaces.

anyways, HNMD!

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
A lot of people actually talk about it on MTS forums. It would be a great idea. And then have the ability to run more than module at the same time. Stereo. The would be pretty cool.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
A lot of people actually talk about it on MTS forums. It would be a great idea. And then have the ability to run more than module at the same time. Stereo. The would be pretty cool.

damn, i thought i was the only one who had thought of this. oh well, there goes my retirement idea.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
damn, i thought i was the only one who had thought of this. oh well, there goes my retirement idea.

Some of Anthony's mods include noise gates, which i have heard are just as good as the ISP.

Randall is currently working on an Acoustic module, as well as the Ultra Curve which has a 5-band EQ similar to on the Mark V.

I've had similar thoughts about FX modules, but then i thought about the FX loops and the fact that FX modules might defeat the purpose of the loops. But noise gates, compressors, and reverb might be a good idea. Maxon has a tube driven compressor; maybe Randall can go off of that. We'll see what Randall has in store; the MTS series can go no where but up. It has so much potential; i'm glad i decided to join the family.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Quote by JKMV11
Some of Anthony's mods include noise gates, which i have heard are just as good as the ISP.

Randall is currently working on an Acoustic module, as well as the Ultra Curve which has a 5-band EQ similar to on the Mark V.

I've had similar thoughts about FX modules, but then i thought about the FX loops and the fact that FX modules might defeat the purpose of the loops. But noise gates, compressors, and reverb might be a good idea. Maxon has a tube driven compressor; maybe Randall can go off of that. We'll see what Randall has in store; the MTS series can go no where but up. It has so much potential; i'm glad i decided to join the family.

oh, it can go down all right. two words: Spider Module.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
oh, it can go down all right. two words: Spider Module.

Very true. But i think Randall has higher standards than that. In fact, if Randall did that, it would probably infinitely better than the actual spider. But Randall aims to emulate real amplifiers. Emulating the spider is like emulating nails on a chalkboard or a grossly out of tune guitar. It's like emulating the essence of wretched. But enough about how bad the spider is, even though there are so many analogies that can be made.

I'm really looking forward to Randall's new Engl and Diezel modules, but i might just get Anthony's Angel and Benzin mods instead; they may cost a bit more and take longer, but i know i will get something incredible.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. I think Anthony's modules will be all around better than Randalls since Randall has to make their products more affordable. Anthony just aims good quality parts and a great sound. You get what you pay for.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE