Hey Everyone ^^

For a final week of summer project, I decided to cover a popular song by the Korean Hip Hop group Epik High.

Being Korean myself, although I do rather enjoy melodic death metal and the fantastic licks of the likes of Michael Schenker and EVH, I also have a small taste for Korean Pop and Hip Hop : P

This song was popular in Korea a few years ago~~ I really find the opening synth part to be really catchy and awesome : P

I made the drums and synthesizer parts in Steinberg Cubase SX3, using EZDrummer and the two synths that the software came with.

The guitars were recorded using a Line 6 Toneport UX1 I borrowed from my friend (very kind to let me use it ^^) with Audacity. I had to use Audacity because apparently to integrate POD Farm with Cubase you need this 40$ add-on...-_-

I had a lot of fun doing this project, and I hope you guys enjoy listening to it. Perhaps this will expand your tastes to some bright and happy kpop as well? : P

Thanks for taking your time to read this epik post and perhaps you could take a listen?
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Yeah... we need more epik high here... I love one too ;P!
Quote from TGM "We're all musicians, we should protect our ears like we protect our dicks."
Icredibly far out of my style, but i really apreciate you posting this, as it gives me hope that ug is not just another shredmetal wasteland (see the JP forum)
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm