The audio is kinda crappy.
Im not into that kinda music so i cant really say anything, but the guitars are cool? kinda nice?
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Oh, yeah the audio is awful, haha. Like I said.. we had a condenser mic hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, haha. and in the videos it was with a digital camera.. kind of amazing that it came out in HD.. I don't know how that happened. But I think my friends dad had his thumb on the mic while he recorded it, heh.
oh lol.
sry i didnt check the vids
i think the vids are awesome
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Yeah, The only one that really has a hook somewhat is til the end. Probably my favorite. I wish we had the video to that one, or at least a better recording of it. We have a newer one that is really nice too but we have no recording of it. We have only been playing about a month together. 4 or 5 practices. I hope it gets better haha
i thought it was pretty good. i really liked the video you had of cricket i thought that was your best. you sound alot like pearl jam to me. keep it up really. if you have some time could you tell me what you think of my newest original https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194323 thanks alot
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
Thanks man. I hope I can get some way better quality recordings up soon of some of our better songs. We do have some that I do think totally pwn the ones we have recorded. But you know how that goes. haha
I like the mellow vibe you have going. As was said before there aren't really any hooks in there, which I think is something you should develop.

The guitar solo in the one I listened to was way too low, but it sounded really good from what I could hear.

Keep it up!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I listened to a couple of songs. It's not really the style I normally listen to but you guys definitely have a distinct sound. I agree with the above, the mellow vibe is great. All the instruments were well played and your singer is decent too.

I would definitely work on adding in some hooks or catchy elements, but other then that you guys have a nice sound. Keep it up!