See, i went over to my friends house and jammed, then when i came home i was playing some more, and somehow the electronics thingie (where you plug in the cord) fell into the guitar (cause my guitar plugs in in the front). What the hell am i supposed to do? My dad said he take me to the store to get it fixed, but we cant go till friday!!! Anyway i can fix it myself?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
have a picture of the front of the guitar?
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Pull it out and re-tighten the nut on the front of the jack if you can find it. If not, buy a new nut from Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
Signatures are overrated.
I actually had something similar happen last week when the input to one of my amps came loose and fell into the amp. In that case I had to take it apart.

What you might try to do is a find a small magnet attached to a metal pole and try to pull the guitar jack out with that. If that doesn't work, then you might just have to wait until Friday and play without an amp.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Thanks guys and pictures wouldnt really help im afraid since it looks fine from the outside
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
what type of guitar?

strat style, the jack is in the hole under the guard, needs to be pushed back out.

solid body you could open the back cavity fish it through.

semi hollow, you need a flashlight and hanger wire.

take off the plate first and look in the hole with a flashlight.
when you find it.
pull it out make sure both wires are still connected, and push it thru plate, put nut back on. and return plate to guitar.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
gotcha
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011