Lately i've gathered alot of final fantasy games and different versions of them. My question is which version is best? I want to play the best versions of them. So far i've only beaten 1,4,7,8,10. I've played through some of the others but haven't beaten them. Here is what versions i know there are please note if there are others and your view of the best versions of them. I'll list mine afterward. And remember flaming is for small children and people with too much time on there hands.

FF1-Nes,Ps,Gba,Psp
FF2-Nes,Ps,Gba,Psp
FF3-Nes,Ps,Ds
FF4-Snes,Ps,Gba,Ps,Ds
FF5-Snes,Ps,Gba,Ps
FF6-Snes,Ps,Gba,Ps

Best Final Fantasy Version(IMO)

FF1-Psp
FF2-Psp
FF3-Ds
FF4-Ds
FF5-haven't played any
FF6-haven't played any
FF6 is SNES for the hilarious mistranslations, but for overall gameplay the GBA version.
i dont like that series
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by BK202
None. Final Fantasy sucks balls.

/flameshield

Quote by pwnagegnome
i dont like that series

Fair enough, but if you don't like Final Fantasy, why would you click on a thread that was clearly about Final Fantasy?
Quote by __Pent__
FF6 is SNES for the hilarious mistranslations, but for overall gameplay the GBA version.

Kefka Palazzo is my favorite FF villain of all time.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by VANGELIS!
Final Fantasy XII is clearly the best version up to date.

Ok i think i might have confused people of little. I meant which console version is the best for these. I.E. Is Final Fantasy 1 best on Nes, Playstation 1, Gba, or Psp. So on and so on.....
I liked VII VIII IX the best . mainly cause i dont like the way they changed the battles after those games. turn based was much better.
Quote by TheReverend724
Chrono Trigger
That should immediately be followed by "Is Awesome" im planning on getting the Ds version of that seeing as the snes cost so dang much on ebay....
My favorite is FF6 for GBA. The worst in my opinion is 5 for the ps1 becuase it felt like a chore to finish it. I like the GBA version though...
Quote by BK202
None. Final Fantasy sucks balls.

/flameshield

Really? I figured it was impossible for a disc to physically suck a mans genitalia...makes me wonder what's wrong with you if you're partial to viewing this.

X by the way.
Quote by Zetsubou Kevin
My favorite is FF6 for GBA. The worst in my opinion is 5 for the ps1 becuase it felt like a chore to finish it. I like the GBA version though...

Now were getting somewhere. Sometimes i don't like the Gba versions of things because they pull the screen closer. Like Super Mario World, but i will give them a try.
I really loved Dirge of Cerberus. imo, it was the best because it really gave a lot of backstory for Vincent Valentine (he was my fav character ever from the FF series)
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
It's a bit overrated but i got the new psp one today, looks promising
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
I don't think I've ever beaten an FF game. I'm playing FF6 right now though, which I will be following up with either...

FF7
FF8
or Xenogears.
12 Is a bit hard to start, but once you get the hang of it its good.
I've gone farthest so far in FFVII: Crisis Core (psp), and i love it, its not turn based .
Though I can't go against a classic Final Fantasy, theres no easier RPG, but theres better graphics, soo...
Final Fantasy Tactics
By far the best story, and is always interesting to play
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.