Hey all!

Just hoping that someone out there might be able to help me out. Been searchin for a new guitar for about 6 months now, and I think I've finally settled on the LTD ec-1000, but now i don't know which colour to get. I'd really like to get the guitar in the trans blue, but the pics might not do it justice. the guitar store by my place has the one in green, but the finish is waaaay brighter than the actual pics online, so I was just hoping if anyone who had one might be able to post a pic or two. Ideally in the blue, but if the blue doesn't do it for me, i'll probably go for the vintage black look.

If this can't generate any pics, might be able to at least get a discussion goin! I was originally looking at the Schecter C-1 Classic, but then saw the Hollywood classic and forgot all about the C-1. Then I played it and was really disappointed, it just didn't feel as good as I'd hoped. Then was onto the Raw Power SG, but that didn't feel good either. I'm mostly playing hard rock/metal ish stuff, little bit of blues. Any guitars around $1000-$1250 (Canadian) that i'm missing or should consider?

Thanks!
Whatever color you get, DO NOT get the vintage black. The matte finish on it begins to get shiny... ickk...

Anyway, this is pretty close to what it really looks like:

I dig the green one, too.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Sep 7, 2009,
Vintage Black is teh sex.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate